The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

.45-70 Gov't

3K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  triggercreep 
#1 ·
How many others are using "shoulder fired artillery" this year?

#14 ·
I have yet to use a Encore 4570 long rifle barrel for hunting. I have shot it and it works real nice and accurate... I will have to give it a try... My problem is I'm so busy this year. Just one of those years when you have a lot of things going on the burners. Moving, wedding, putting things on the walls all over a brand new house...Things are slowing down but not much.. Going to just use my 35 Rem Model 336 for deer this year... That's if I even can get out there...Geeeesh!

#17 ·
Always a tough choice, but if I do it will either be my H&R Buffalo Classic loaded with smokeless to trapdoor specs and a 405 grain hardcase bullets or my H&R Handi Rifle with same said bullets. I love my Buffalo Classic. It`s a shame H&R is out of business. Thanks Zerbus!!

#20 ·
had a "9" try and sneek by me the last day. 30 yd.shot. went in 3rd rib from the back, went out in front of the shoulder blade. liquidfied the liver,removed the top of the heart,and detached one lung.needless to say,didn;t make it far! 300gr hornady hollow .

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.