stolen........... - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-19-2012, 08:52 PM Thread Starter
Hooked on HuntingPa

stolen...........

well got my fourth coyote yest mange on the belly o well saved a couple fawns in the spring. i went to pull my sets this morning pulled two locations got to my last its state game lands fig i would walk to end of my line and work backwards seen were someone parked and walk across the crick didnt think mutch of it. walked past a couple sets heading to the end when i noticed a catch circle at my one set when i got to it theres his tracks all over my set with a blood puddle to one side of it. so i was a little pi.. off but o well on to the rest. when i got to them i seen were he dug my traps out and recked my holes and pee posts.i didnt have any trouble all yr till this weekend stupid coyote hunt fig that could be the only reason hes back there and to steal a critter from my set. i dont no what i had fox or yote but its just low to mess with other peoples stuff.called a couple guys that r big into yote hunting told them to keep there ears open he ll prob be bragging about what he got. this was my best season out of 3 and he just tainted it. i got there around 830 am so he had to b there first thing in the morning next yr ill just have to pull out b4 the coyote hunts start.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 12:08 AM
Part of the Community

Re: stolen...........

it may be the guy u called to listen for you,...? it is low and ignorant...period!
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 12:25 AM
Hooked on HuntingPa

wow...someone needs to get a good whoopin

Team Home Wrecker- Coming to a field near you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 12:32 AM

Sad ! people s uck sometimes!!!
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 02:17 AM

i too had a yote stolen this year....and, i read there was a coyote hunt at the local club that weekend..but, never confirmed it..could been a different club with the same name elsewhere....but, seen it posted online...it was the last day of the extended deer season too...so i figured it was a deer hunter...

blood and coyote fur in the catch circle and a ton of boot tracks...i was upset...
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 02:23 AM Thread Starter
Hooked on HuntingPa

maybe e-dogg but they wouldnt of messed with the other sets they would of checked back later for more catches... the one guy was there the night b4 i told him to try and call one in there. alot of people seen photos of my catches cell phones they spred like wild fire most the local hunters no were i set anyways. like when i got my bobcat went to the local sporting goods store to show it off. as soon i walked in the one worker asked me if i had it with me b4 i said anything i didnt even no his name.
post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 02-21-2012, 02:53 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman

So does posting up on internet trapping forums really ruin a spot for you? I was accused of ruining my mink and otter hotspot by posting too much LOL. Hmm, I don't think so. Unless someone reading this can send me a pm with the exact location of this hotspot, and I have no idea who you are. I think the hotspot's problem is it's by a road and has neighbors who can see my truck and me walking around, and some people were poaching deer back in there and DNR actually did investigating, then they discovered me. Probably some anti neighbor found out there was trapping going on, or someone thinks I contacted DNR about the deer poaching and the hunters blame me ( DNR officers driving/walking around may have disrupted their legit hunting). I didn't do it! I wish folks would just leave me alone. I don't intend to mess with anyone, snitch on people, etc. I just want to trap.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page