one night sets - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-03-2012, 04:09 AM Thread Starter
Part of the Community

one night sets

reset for second season run my way of running my line sububan trapping at its best set 10 had five reds in the am two coon busy in the shed after that love this season will now run hard all month cable time and hay sets on the menu nite owl lures liguid mouse two drops for them two for me good luck trappers trapperd
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-03-2012, 11:29 AM

Re: one night sets

Skin that one Pilgrim and I'll get you another

www.prosqueezings.com / Morgan lures
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-03-2012, 07:53 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Now I remember who you are..... We met at the night owl lures table at the rondy I believe. You had your nose stuck in that rotten mouse juice. I bought a bottle of it but haven't tried any yet.

Best of luck this season!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-03-2012, 09:43 PM Thread Starter
Part of the Community

renny your right its me trapperdave having a blast i hunt archery up to end of rifle season then start trapping went the hunters take a break i got a little sububan line that produces big time prime reds and coon you guys would laugh at its all walkins so its all hard trapper work which makes it more rewarding and it gets busy in the shed skinning turning processing deer . i did have a helper a couple weekends as TRAPPER TED was the gear donkey man that was nice he did great setting and hauling just not ready for dispatch yet hes a great outdoorsman and really interested in learning the ways of the trapper so we be humping and im saving the glands etc for niteowl lures to see how that goes one good thing for me is i cant smell so trapper ted gets a dose of all good trapper odors and i laugh stinky stuff so liguid mouse got to be tasty as well as stinky right all good see you next rondy only glich on the horizon is a hip replacement end of feb for me so got to plan accordingly for putting up fur and pullinmg the line as to be ready for that hope to heal and prepare for the rest of my outdoor adventures for seasons to come its all good hope u are as well td

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page