Trapper Assn's Targeted by Anti's...PTA Bd Listed - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-16-2010, 11:42 AM Thread Starter
Frequent Contributor

Trapper Assn's Targeted by Anti's...PTA Bd Listed

Came across this website from an email that is circulating. If you follow the Weak Links button it will take you to a state-by-state listing of trapping associations. Pennsylvania's Trapper Association Board is listed by name, address, phone and email. Not sure that we've had a lot of fur crazies kicken around much dust in PA but this tactic of going after organizers and trapping supporters is something to pay some attention to. You guys be safe and vigilant!

http://negotiationisover.com/2010/12/wea...f-key-trappers/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-16-2010, 02:22 PM
Hooked on HuntingPa

Re: Trapper Assn's Targeted by Anti's...PTA Bd Listed

i couldnt get your link to work - but found it through that site. and you are correct to assume that this requires these people named to remain vigilant and watchful. there are pages of these peoples pictures too, some with their cars in the picture as well.
post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-16-2010, 02:40 PM
Frequent Contributor

This website is truly a shame. But not at all surprising. I often wondered what happened to all the losers that I smacked around and sent home crying over the years. Apparently they went home, kept crying, watched bambi, and then started making websites.haha... Seriously though, if my name or picture was on that site, I'd be doing something about it.

It is time to manage avian predators!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-16-2010, 04:43 PM
Frequent Contributor

Sadly they did get all of those names, addresses, and photos from public sites. I really hope no one has to deal with those radical lunatics.

Smile its contagious. Its understood in all languages.
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-16-2010, 05:10 PM
Frequent Contributor

Ya. And not just "deal with those radical lunatics". Those lunatics are threatening violence!! And it would likely be against a vulnerable woman wearing her fur coat. Not her husband who trapped the furs to make it. Which would likely go differently... I'm new to the trapping world guys. But I'm a member of the nra for obvious reasons. What is an equivalent organization that stands up for trapping/furtaking??

It is time to manage avian predators!
post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-16-2010, 09:45 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

I couldn't get the PDF to come up, kept getting an error message from Adobe. Can anyone check MD and see if I am on the list? Initials are SL.

If my info is on there I wonder if the MD state police would issue me a MD carry lisc- probably not though- I'd need more threats no doubt, stupid MD.

Anyhow any animal activist that tries to mess with any of us WILL be met with possible deadly force if it is warranted. At least now in MD, if they came after me violently at home or my business premises, and I had to use deadly force in self defense, none of them/families can sue me. In PA I still gotta trip over my fur garments while trying to retreat, but at least I have a carry lisc I use in PA.

Notice how someone posted that they would use their guns if any of the bunnyhuggers came after them, and the bunnyhugger made statements about us trappers all being serial killers and murderers, so it would be normal for us to use such violence? Well if they are using violence and we feel their actions are life threatening, then what is the violence they are using?
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-16-2010, 09:48 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by trappin4reds2010
Ya. And not just "deal with those radical lunatics". Those lunatics are threatening violence!! And it would likely be against a vulnerable woman wearing her fur coat. Not her husband who trapped the furs to make it. Which would likely go differently... I'm new to the trapping world guys. But I'm a member of the nra for obvious reasons. What is an equivalent organization that stands up for trapping/furtaking??
Note to PA trappers- get your ladies some handgun training, have them select one they like plus a holster, and get them to get an LTCF and carry everywhere they legally can.
post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-17-2010, 12:44 AM

All I can say is wow. Didn't these monkeys cross some sort of legal line by posting folks pictures and personal information along with comments like "eliminating the trappers"? It might not be a direct threat in the eyes of the law, but it's dang close. You never know what some extremists will do with the information. Be careful out there.

Semper Fi
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-17-2010, 12:48 AM

Dang it! My wife was reading over my shoulder when I was looking at the Fur Free Friday page. Now she wants me to get her a new fur coat to wear for next Black Friday at the mall.

Semper Fi
post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 12-17-2010, 01:00 AM
Sage

Yes, Maryland is listed along with several people. Photos of trappers and their names at the end of the .pdf

The man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere critic. ~Roosevelt

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page