Muzzleloader bullets - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By carpcatcher
  • 1 Post By Bluesberry

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 04:42 PM Thread Starter
Hooked on HuntingPa

Muzzleloader bullets

Hi fellas, anybody know where I can buy Precision Rifle Custom Muzzleloading Bullets it's a company from Canada and to buy them directly is a pain in the butt. Specifically I'm looking for 45 cal. Sabot QT bullets. Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 05:35 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Why is it difficult? I've ordered from them. I've got some 350gr 50cal I'd sell.

https://www.prbullet.com/shop/products.php

Stand up and be counted, join an outdoor sports organization
Life NRA,Life PTA,Annual SCI
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 06:31 PM Thread Starter
Hooked on HuntingPa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tundragriz View Post
Why is it difficult? I've ordered from them. I've got some 350gr 50cal I'd sell.

https://www.prbullet.com/shop/products.php
How long ago did you order them? I ordered some last year about this time maybe it was June, anyway I tried to use my credit card and because they are in Canada my bank wouldn't ok the transaction because of security reasons. So, I had to send a check to a Post Office in Ohio where P.R.ML.B. picks up mail from the U.S.. Then I had to wait for the check to clear and the whole process took about 1 and 1/2 months. I guess if I started now I'd have them in time for hunting season. But if could get some here in PA. it would speed things up some. I don't need any 50 cal. bullets, but thanks.

Last edited by Waynzee; 04-17-2017 at 06:34 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 08:43 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

I ordered a few years ago, 3 packs of their Ultimate Conicals 350gr. The issue is with your credit card company. I've ordered other things from different provinces and never had a problem. A call to your cc company "should" straighten it out. I travel internationally a lot and I always call ahead of time with the dates so there are no issues. But I've never had to do it ordering from home, I've ordered motorcycle parts and tools without issue.

Stand up and be counted, join an outdoor sports organization
Life NRA,Life PTA,Annual SCI
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-17-2017, 09:11 PM Thread Starter
Hooked on HuntingPa

Quote:
Originally Posted by tundragriz View Post
I ordered a few years ago, 3 packs of their Ultimate Conicals 350gr. The issue is with your credit card company. I've ordered other things from different provinces and never had a problem. A call to your cc company "should" straighten it out. I travel internationally a lot and I always call ahead of time with the dates so there are no issues. But I've never had to do it ordering from home, I've ordered motorcycle parts and tools without issue.
Yeah, the credit card co.. I think they are anti gun. I did call them and told them what I wanted to do and could they make a one time exception. They told me I couldn't order anything across the border because of security issues.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-19-2017, 07:02 AM
Part of the Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynzee View Post
Yeah, the credit card co.. I think they are anti gun. I did call them and told them what I wanted to do and could they make a one time exception. They told me I couldn't order anything across the border because of security issues.
Sounds to me like you need to change credit card companies.
Mrhunterken likes this.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 04-22-2017, 09:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waynzee View Post
I'll second the motion.....Time to dump this credit card company and go with one that will allow the transaction.
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 07-13-2017, 11:00 AM

Great company to deal with,,,, great products,,, never had a problem ordering anything from them,,, Like someone said,, change your payment plan...
Mrhunterken likes this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page