RMC Accusport - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-17-2014, 04:02 PM Thread Starter
Regular Member
 
Bluemoonfox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South central Pa
Posts: 1,421
Back To Top
RMC Accusport

Thinking of selling mine since the trade rifle I made shoots incredible. My question is, how much y'all think I should ask? The rifle shoots great just don't mean as much as the trade rifle. I saw on RMC's site they're asking $799! I was thinking $375-400, too much?

16/17 deer season:

Wet butt so far
Bluemoonfox is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-17-2014, 05:04 PM
Regular Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 1,955
Back To Top
Re: RMC Accusport

400 bucks is a good deal IMO. if it's a 1/28 twist. I own one and sure wouldn't part with it for that. If I were to sale mine it would need to get 550 or it wouldn't go.

Those GM 1/28 barrels can't be had today new and a ready to rock flinter in that twist just isn't out there. I shoot a 300 grain xtp with a 100 grains of Goex 3f and it hammers deer so good they just fold up like a suitcase. Even shots that aren't perfect just drops em.

The are a rare bird and I would keep it if I were you. I doubt you will see many of them in the future. I have heard that you can get them new again but there probably isn't a whole lot of people interested at 800 bucks.
mossie is offline  
post #3 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-17-2014, 06:28 PM Thread Starter
Regular Member
 
Bluemoonfox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South central Pa
Posts: 1,421
Back To Top
Re: RMC Accusport

Quote:
Originally Posted by mossie
400 bucks is a good deal IMO. if it's a 1/28 twist. I own one and sure wouldn't part with it for that. If I were to sale mine it would need to get 550 or it wouldn't go.

Those GM 1/28 barrels can't be had today new and a ready to rock flinter in that twist just isn't out there. I shoot a 300 grain xtp with a 100 grains of Goex 3f and it hammers deer so good they just fold up like a suitcase. Even shots that aren't perfect just drops em.

The are a rare bird and I would keep it if I were you. I doubt you will see many of them in the future. I have heard that you can get them new again but there probably isn't a whole lot of people interested at 800 bucks.
Very true!

16/17 deer season:

Wet butt so far
Bluemoonfox is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #4 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-17-2014, 07:15 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman
 
Retiredusne8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Indiana County,PA.
Posts: 3,217
Back To Top
Re: RMC Accusport

Does yours have the screw in breech plug?

Life Member NAHC

Garrett AT PRO

USN 1964-1985

Prostate Cancer Survivor
Retiredusne8 is offline  
post #5 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-17-2014, 11:59 PM Thread Starter
Regular Member
 
Bluemoonfox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South central Pa
Posts: 1,421
Back To Top
Re: RMC Accusport

If by removeable breech plug you mean the flash hole then yes it does.

16/17 deer season:

Wet butt so far
Bluemoonfox is offline  
post #6 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-18-2014, 03:54 AM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: PA
Posts: 12,744
Back To Top
Re: RMC Accusport

Does it have double set trigger or single??


I'd buy one if I found d a double set trigger...
mauser06 is offline  
post #7 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-18-2014, 04:29 AM Thread Starter
Regular Member
 
Bluemoonfox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South central Pa
Posts: 1,421
Back To Top
Re: RMC Accusport

Single, don't know if they made em with double set trigger.

16/17 deer season:

Wet butt so far
Bluemoonfox is offline  
post #8 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-18-2014, 10:26 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman
 
Retiredusne8's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Indiana County,PA.
Posts: 3,217
Back To Top
Re: RMC Accusport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluemoonfox
If by removeable breech plug you mean the flash hole then yes it does.
Not the flash hole, the breech plug is at the tag end of the barrel that goes into the stock,.

Life Member NAHC

Garrett AT PRO

USN 1964-1985

Prostate Cancer Survivor
Retiredusne8 is offline  
post #9 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-18-2014, 12:40 PM
Regular Visitor
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Wayne Co, PA
Posts: 73
Back To Top
Re: RMC Accusport

I also have an accusporter im selling, a 1:28 twist, removable breechplug, double set triggers, ez load muzzle. Only selling cause I don't need 2. Looking for $500
squirrelmasters is offline  
post #10 of 22 (permalink) Old 12-18-2014, 08:16 PM Thread Starter
Regular Member
 
Bluemoonfox's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: South central Pa
Posts: 1,421
Back To Top
Re: RMC Accusport

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirrelmasters
I also have an accusporter im selling, a 1:28 twist, removable breechplug, double set triggers, ez load muzzle. Only selling cause I don't need 2. Looking for $500
There you guys go! Mine does not have a removable breech nor double set triggers. If I'd sell mine I'd ask for $500 as well but I don't need to sell mine! I just would like to sell to try and get a bolt action 338 Federal.

16/17 deer season:

Wet butt so far
Bluemoonfox is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome