Amazing Grace? - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 2Likes
  • 1 Post By pchunter1231
  • 1 Post By Nightblaster

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-31-2019, 08:26 PM Thread Starter
Banned

Amazing Grace?

A Pennsylvania woman who is accused of urinating into a bin of potatoes in the middle of a Walmart has turned herself in, according to KDKA.

The woman, who is charged with criminal mischief, open lewdness, disorderly conduct and public drunkness, was caught on the store's surveillance video last week. Police have identified her as 20-year-old Grace Brown.

"Ms. Brown along with her attorney came to the station where she identified herself as the person urinating on the potatoes," the West Mifflin Borough Police Department said in a statement.

The video shows Brown relieving herself inside the Walmart produce section at approximately 10:10 p.m. last Wednesday.

Police were tipped off by an employee who noticed a puddle of urine on the store's floor. They then referred to the video, which showed Brown peeing directly into a bin of potatoes. Brown allegedly left the Walmart immediately afterward.

Local police posted photos of the woman to their social media accounts last week, which showed Brown entering the store.
Brown will not be held in jail, and will instead receive her court summons in the mail, according to WPXI. Police said they are still not sure what motivated the act.

Customers at the Walmart, which is located in the Pittsburgh suburb of West Mifflin, were shocked to hear about the crime.

"My first reaction is one, kind of horrified," regular customer Beth Elliot told WPXI. "I realize that some people have issues that might lead them to do things that might be considered unusual."

“That’s really gross; it’s like gross. Why do it? She must be ill or something,” customer Tai Rid Wan told KDKA.

Brown's attorney offered a statement to WTAE-TV on Tuesday.

"She's embarrassed," Brown's attorney, Casey White told the station. "She's a young woman that made a mistake, but she's going to address whatever issues she may or may not have. She's going to move forward."

Brown will not be held in jail, and will instead receive her court summons in the mail, according to WPXI. Police said they are still not sure what motivated the act.

Customers at the Walmart, which is located in the Pittsburgh suburb of West Mifflin, were shocked to hear about the crime.

"My first reaction is one, kind of horrified," regular customer Beth Elliot told WPXI. "I realize that some people have issues that might lead them to do things that might be considered unusual."

“That’s really gross; it’s like gross. Why do it? She must be ill or something,” customer Tai Rid Wan told KDKA.

Brown's attorney offered a statement to WTAE-TV on Tuesday.

"She's embarrassed," Brown's attorney, Casey White told the station. "She's a young woman that made a mistake, but she's going to address whatever issues she may or may not have. She's going to move forward.”
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-31-2019, 08:32 PM

Is that how Idaho Golden potatoes got their name?
Nightblaster likes this.

4B
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-01-2019, 12:28 AM

Happens more than people realize. Decades ago I was assistant manager of a sporting goods store out side DC. During the two years I worked there, we caught two people urinating on store displays.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 08-01-2019, 07:02 AM
Hooked on HuntingPa

Maybe she was trying to mash the potatoes and make pea soup at the same time.
pchunter1231 likes this.

I will prepare and someday my chance will come. - Abraham Lincoln

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page