Reminder Veterans vacations you earned it - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-16-2019, 12:37 PM Thread Starter
The Man

Reminder Veterans vacations you earned it

Now is the time to go to this free web site and get a vacation at a Space Available. You want to fish or hunt in an out of state area you can use this for your lodging.. Normally it's $349 for 7 days at a fine resort all across American and the world.. You earned this veterans use it.. I use it all the time to hunt in other states. However it could be just a get away for you and yours...There is no cost to join this.. I also recommend you don't buy into any programs RCI or this sites wants you to do... Just pay for the cost of the vacation... They start these add on and if you pay a small fee they promise this or that.. You just don't need that add on... here is the veterans web page to get one of these fine escapes.. again you earned please use it.. www.veteransholidays.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-16-2019, 12:39 PM Thread Starter
The Man

I hunt and fish in Virginia all the time on these vacations...
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-16-2019, 12:46 PM
Regular Visitor

Do you have to register (join) with this site? Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-16-2019, 12:58 PM Thread Starter
The Man

If you want them to send you emails when there are specials yes.. for example... they have promotions. for example. Buy one vacation for $349 and get one free... So I paid $349 to go to Virginia and one moth later I went up to the Berkshires in Mass for a free week...

Because of stumbling on this … I have now 2000 acres that I hunt on in Virginia for big game and predators... I don't want any of you to buy into what they call RCI... Only use this club...

So far I have gone to the following places: Virginia, Outer Bank, Myrtle Beach, Berkshires in Mass, Branson, Mo, Lake Wllenpaupack, Pa, Along the Delaware in the Poconos...

Play around with the Space A key for different states... Now if you really want to travel you can go to Italy or Ireland for $349 for a week. of course you would have to pay air fare yourself...

Neat thing you can get house boats on the Miss River or on large lakes in Texas for a week.. I have not done this yet but woo. wouldn't that be nice sitting on a lake at night fishing for Channel Cats or Blue Cats rioght from your house boat. There are cabins to like in Tenn Kentucky etc etc...

Last edited by uncle buck; 01-16-2019 at 01:01 PM.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 01-16-2019, 12:59 PM Thread Starter
The Man

Right now they have vacation for $300.00. If you do buy on line they knock off $20.00. You can call their operator to but you won't get the $20 discount. What cracks me up I live near Hershey Pa.. You can get a condo at times in Hershey Pa for a week right behind the Hershey Outlet Mall.

There are places to get in Clearfield Pa part of the state.. Just say you want to hunt bobcats for a week. You can stay there and hunt on all the PA Game Lands.. I have yet to take a trip out to Clearfield Pa.. I think it's on Wolf Lake.. .You can fish at many of the resorts.. The one in Va I go to I trout fish all the time... It has two trout ponds on it...

Last edited by uncle buck; 01-16-2019 at 01:05 PM.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page