Tom's Blog--Eric's Blog - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-30-2013, 11:16 PM Thread Starter
Frequent Contributor

Tom's Blog--Eric's Blog

After and extended absence for hunting season I am back updating the Knob Mtn Kennel blog on a daily basis. Eric Miller who formerly posted on HPA as PaSportsman has just contributed his 3rd article on habitat. It is posted on my blog under the title of Eric's Blog.

To access Erics articles just click on this link to my website: http://knobmtnkennel.com/ and then go down the right hand menu to Eric's Blog. Click on that and there you have Eri'cs 3 posts so far. Actually as of this post his latest is right on top but it won't be there for long. while you are on my site and blog take a look around You may find some of the phtotos interesting.

Also, comments and replies to posts on my blog are welcomed. They will not appear immeditately. All replies come to me for moderation and approval. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
Tom

Dog Forum Sponsor. http://knobmtnkennel.com/
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-30-2013, 11:55 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Re: Tom's Blog--Eric's Blog

Thanks for the info Tom. It would hard to find more knowledge about grouse and woodcock than with this combination of experts.

"The wildlife and it's habitat cannot speak for itself. So we must and we will." Teddy Roosevelt
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-31-2013, 07:53 PM Thread Starter
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Lynn. Eric knows his stuff on wildlife habitat.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-31-2013, 09:34 PM

Gentlemen,
It is my understanding that Eric Miller is no longer a member of HPA, a greater loss this or any other forum I could not immagine. Eric has little time to argue with people, he is a professional PGC Biologist. Only a fool argues with one of the most respected Grouse & woodcock biologist in the enire USA and maybe the world. Only John Alden Knight in his era was Eric Miller's equal. If you
supposid gentlemen want to agrue and fight with somebody,
I have been doing it for a life time, made a promise to Dave Meisner long ago that I would participate on at least 2
of these forums for most of the rest of my life. If you want to argue & insult somebody let it be me, being retired I have all the time in the world to play games with uneducated sportsman, Eric Miller works hard everyday to make sure with his professional background and education, that the Pa average sportsman is represented in the Political world of the PGC, and some people here have crossed the line and insulted him professionally. A more ungreatful bunch of ignorant idiots, I have never seen. Having a professional Woodcock and Grouse Biologist like Eric Miller willing to take time to participate on a forum when he works for the PGC all day, is something to be greatful for. I have seen this same thing happen to other professionals on these forums also, the loss to the forum is always devastating in an educational manner, this loss of professionalism on the HPA forum is unreplaceable.
Pine Creek/Dave

Never care about what other people believe, be strong and walk in the way of the Lord.

post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-31-2013, 09:47 PM

Thanks for posting that Dave. It was right on the money.
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-31-2013, 10:21 PM

As I said in another thread, the wrong guy left. At least with the blog guys won't have to sift through the crap to get to his stuff.

If guns cause crime, mine must be broken.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-31-2013, 11:07 PM Thread Starter
Frequent Contributor

Eric has definitely cancelled his account on HPA. He says he will continue to post on his blog on my blog. It is open for discussion through the reply function. Just remember that all posts come to me and I will not tolerate any b.s.

post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-01-2014, 04:33 PM

Thanks for posting

Great blog!
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-01-2014, 10:17 PM

Good stuff Tom. I will certainly add a bookmark and put the blog into my rotation when i'm online.

If you enjoy hunting please find a way to give back to the sport. Our children will thank you.
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 01-01-2014, 10:32 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Uh Pine Creek, I believe it was a disagreement with another PGC person (retiree) that prompted his departure and not with the usual peanut gallery. I was following it and I personally think it was a bit of a misunderstanding more than anything and it soured quickly into his departure. I don't think either ever actually intended to insult the other (part of the problem was some peripheral digs mixing in from the peanut gallery.) Just my opinion and I think losing either of these people is a loss for us all here.

Hunt, Fish, Vote! I support AR and Sunday hunting. Life Member of NRA and TU.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page