State College Opening Day Pheasants - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-28-2014, 12:26 AM Thread Starter
Frequent Contributor

State College Opening Day Pheasants

i decided to drive up to State College on Friday night after work, to go pheasant hunting with my friends who go to school up there, man does getting done at 430 kill for driving up some place, traffic was terrible i presume because of the PSU game, well we get up early and get out to our spot and start hearing the gun shots, im starting to get bummed that were not gonna see something and just like that pheasants everywhere, each of us each got one almost at the same time, and then i missed a huge rooster and that was the beginning and end of my luck. I couldn't hit a jumbo jet if it was right in front of me after my hen, i don't know what it was, but i just couldn't hit anything, but all and all it was a good time, im glad the PGC does the pheasants its a great time with friends and they taste great, ill be getting after them down home here now, and i got a little bonus and got myself my first groundhog, i was surprised i only had to shoot him once!!! heres some pictures of our day!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-28-2014, 05:23 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Re: State College Opening Day Pheasants

Awesome day in the field!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page