(1) Use or possess single-projectile ammunition larger than .23 caliber or multiple-projectile shotgun ammunition larger than #4 lead, #2 steel, or #4 of any other composition or alloy of nontoxic shot approved by the Director of the United States Fish and Wildlife Service or an authorized representative under 50 CFR 20.134 (relating to nontoxic shot), except as authorized under section 2525 of the act (relating to possession of firearm for protection of self or others).
(2) Possess a firearm while hunting with a raptor, except as authorized under section 2525 of the act.
(3) Discharge a firearm within 150 yards of a Commission vehicle releasing pheasants.
(4) Use or possess a device not provided for in the act or in this section.
(5) Hunt in a party of more than six persons. This does not apply to waterfowl or dove hunters when hunting from a blind or other stationary position.