The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

GO JETS!!!

14K views 98 replies 27 participants last post by  *Moose 
#1 ·
I despise the Steelers nation. Please knock them off their horse. Does Rottenburger really deserve anything good in life? J.E.T.S. Jets, Jets, Jets!

#5 ·
pottercountyman said:
I despise the Steelers nation. Please knock them off their horse. Does Rottenburger really deserve anything good in life? J.E.T.S. Jets, Jets, Jets!
Well, remember, both of you have been charged with the exact same thing. In any event, when you've WON SIX LOMBARDI TROPHIES, you'll end up with some jealous haters.

Did you know the Steelers have won A RECORD SIX SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIPS???

It's so hard staying humble when you're as great as we are.

#19 ·
SuperX2Nut said:
Strange how no Jets fans go and badmouth the Steelers in their thread. Lack of class.
For one thing, we didn't bad mouth the Jets. For another, if these guys were Jets fans, the thread would have shown up before now, like the Eagle and Raven threads did at the beginning of the season, and would not have begun with "I despise Steeler Nation." It's a hater thread, and is treated as such.

#20 ·
Ben is MONEY! No matter how bad it's going, when he HAS to make a play, he does.

Congrats to the Jets who played well all year and have the best secondary in the league. Remember they knocked off Belicheat and Marsha and I'll ALWAYS give them props for that.

#23 ·
SuperX2Nut said:
You guys have your own thread, your own little "locker room" with a key, but yet you have to come over here and rub things in our faces. Talk about poor sports.
You can't be serious. All the Jets did all season was run their mouths about how they were the best and were going to the superbowl. Running their mouths about every team they played and you're gonna call steeler fans poor sports for doing the very same thing. Are the Jets poor sports too?

#24 ·
steelerfan58 said:
Danesdad said:
Ben is MONEY! No matter how bad it's going, when he HAS to make a play, he does.

Congrats to the Jets who played well all year and have the best secondary in the league. Remember they knocked off Belicheat and Marsha and I'll ALWAYS give them props for that.
Agreed. They put up a heck of a fight and Sanchez did far better than I thought he could if the game was in his hands.

#25 ·
SuperX2Nut said:
Strange how no Jets fans go and badmouth the Steelers in their thread. Lack of class.
Read the first post in this thread, yeah we're classless. But guess what? PITTSBURGH IS GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL! Jets gave it a good run, and came up short. Don't hate the player, hate the game.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.