Re: Ohio Lease?
I assume you are trying to kill a big buck, otherwise you don't need to travel to Ohio to kill a deer.
Think about travel time and how much time you will spend there. Guys who do best at this are in a position to spend weeks on the lease. Don't forget, if you don't feed corn, they guys on the next lease over will be, so you may have to also. Feeding corn involves feeders, corn and the filling of the feeders at regular intervals.
I speak from experience, leased 122 acres in SE Ohio for last two years. Did not renew lease this year.
80% of Americans believe in miracles. The other 20% have been audited.