Re: Any homemade scentaway spray recipes??
I made this stuff last year. My only complaint is that I'll have baking soda buildup in the spray nozzle and clog it.
Homemade Scent Killer Recipe
- 1 used/clean plastic milk jug
- 1 large mixing bowl
- 16 oz. (2 cups) Peroxide (3%)
- 16 oz. (2 cups) Distilled Water
- ¼ cup baking soda
- 1 oz. unscented shampoo (Hunter’s shampoo)
- 1 spray bottle
Mix the peroxide, distilled water, baking soda, and shampoo in a large mixing bowl until baking soda dissolves, then pour the mixture into the milk jug and let sit. After letting the milk jug sit for a few days, pour some into the spray bottle and use as needed.
• Pressure will build up in the milk jug. Make sure you do not tighten the cap all the way allowing the pressure to escape.
Put the spray nozzle on a hydrogen peroxide bottle - the bottle needs to be opaque, as light breaks down the peroxide.
Wampire - going harder, longer and deeper since 1984.