The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

licenses

3K views 16 replies 12 participants last post by  rogersb 
#1 ·
Has anyone heard the actual date the new licenses will go on sale yet?

#3 · (Edited)
2019-20 License Year: July 1, 2019-June 30, 2020
2020-21 License Year: July 1, 2020-June 30, 2021
Buy a License
NEWS 2020-21 Hunting and Furtaker Licenses on sale June 22.
Purchase your license online. Licenses purchased online may take up to 10 business days to arrive. Most general and add-on licenses are available on the Pennsylvania Automated License System (PALS). Exceptions are noted below. WATCH this short video on How To Purchase Your License Online
Opens In A New Window
(9:56)

*Verify your mailing address. A Hunting & Trapping Digest will be included with your license/permit purchase at no additional cost. The Digest is also available for printing and viewing online.
Purchase your license in person at one of these License Issuing Agents. Most general and add-on licenses are available in-store. Exceptions are noted below.

https://www.pgc.pa.gov/HuntTrap/LicensesandPermits/Pages/default.aspx

#6 ·
I can only hope the PGC is not using the same vendor to process licenses as they have done in years past. It took 3 weeks last year to get my license and barely made the antler less deer application deadline. The vendor never included a regs book either....horrible service. I called the PGC the other day to speak to the licensing division, the headquarters is closed. Hopefully they have chosen a competent vendor to process our purchases this year. To wait 10 days for arrival of your license is --. Does anyone think Amazon would still be in business if it took 10 days to process an order.... I think not. This is a pet peeve of mine, the lady I spoke with last year at the PGC Hq. said she had received 100's of complaints about license processing and time of delivery...

#7 ·
They will still be using the same vendor. Contractual obligations. I have always used the online sales with no issues. Last year the vendor had issues. That is all ironed out from what I'm told. I'll still use it. The PGC re-issued mine when I called and it came fairly quickly. I ended up finally getting a "package" from the vendor, and it had a digest and one pink doe envelope. Nothing else. Talked with Harrisburg and they informed me a couple employees of the vendor got fired over the *****.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.