Monday, July 9th - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 124Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 190 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 09:53 AM Thread Starter
Banned

Exclamation Monday, July 9th

Antlerless permits accepted Monday, 9th. Make sure you place proper postage on section I & II; Make sure you properly filled out section I & II; Make sure you circle the correct number of permits enclosed; Make sure you include the correct remittance and made payable to “county treasurer”, no cash as county employees are thieves; Make sure you sign your application and check; Make sure you place application and check envelope pocket, (where else would anyone put them).

It helps if you know what treasurers promptly process permits and remember last in, first out. Also know the path your envelope takes to reach your treasurer. I live in Lackawanna county and all mail is sent to Allentown sort center and then mailed back to the Lackawanna post office (where it started) to be mailed to the courthouse which is next door….efficiency, lol. Say prayers that treasurers staff don’t get sick until applications are complete. Say prayers that treasurers staff can distinguish between A, B,C, etc and 1, 2, 3, 4, 5. Then your valid permit is sent back to Allentown and then back to origin location…hopefully you get it.

Pretty simple huh?? In NYS go to agent and walkout with permits.

Good luck, 1stlight
Danesdad and PunkyHollow like this.

Last edited by 1stlight; 07-03-2018 at 10:23 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 190 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 10:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stlight View Post
Pretty simple huh??

Yes; very simple.

As a matter of fact the process is so simple and efficient that tens of millions of tags have been applied for and processed over the years with it.

Good luck, Tony
blackpowder and Buckskin Dave like this.
post #3 of 190 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 10:42 AM
Part of the Community

mine was accepted for 2d at 945 this morning.
Buckskin Dave likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 190 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 02:50 PM

So simple yet guys will still screw it up year after year.
bohunr and blackpowder like this.

4B
post #5 of 190 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 05:15 PM
Administrator

Release # 42-18

ANTLERLESS LICENSES TO GO ON SALE JULY 9

If you haven’t yet purchased your 2018-19 Pennsylvania hunting license, now might be the time.

The new license year began July 1, so only 2018-19 licenses are valid when hunting or using Game Commission shooting ranges. And the sale of 2018-19 antlerless deer licenses is about to begin, and only hunters holding valid general licenses may apply.

Pennsylvania residents are given preference in applying for antlerless licenses, and resident hunters may apply for their first antlerless licenses beginning Monday, July 9.

Nonresidents may submit their first applications a week later, beginning Monday, July 16.
The application dates identified in the Game Commission’s 2018 Pennsylvania Wildlife Calendar do not represent the beginning of the application period.

There have been some slight modifications to the pink envelopes in which antlerless license applications are sent. The check boxes on the face of the envelope, which identify whether one, two or three applications are being sent, and whether the applicants are residents or nonresidents, have been grouped in one box. And peel-and-stick strips on the edges of the envelope have replaced the moisten-and-seal adhesive. Otherwise, the envelope essentially is the same. And the old envelopes still will be accepted by county treasurers.

Resident applicants need to make checks and money orders payable to “County Treasurer” for $6.90 for each license they seek. The fee for nonresidents is $26.90 per license.

A list of participating county treasurers and their addresses is provided by issuing agents when licenses are purchased and can be found within the 2018-19 Pennsylvania Hunting & Trapping Digest, which can be purchased with a license or viewed online.

Applications that are incomplete or sent without proper remittance will be rejected and returned to the applicant.

Applications received before the Monday start of any round also will be returned to sender.

In any WMU where antlerless licenses remain, resident and nonresident applicants may apply for a second license beginning Aug. 6, and a third license Aug. 20.

Applications during these rounds are accepted by mail only, and must be mailed with proper remittance in an official pink envelope, which ordinarily is provided by the license-issuing agent at the time a general hunting license is purchased.
In most parts of the state, hunters are limited to purchasing a total of three antlerless licenses.

However, in WMUs 2B, 5C and 5D, an unlimited number of licenses can be obtained. Each hunter may apply for only one license per round in those WMUs until Aug. 6, when an unlimited number of applications can be submitted. Only three applications can be mailed in each envelope.

If licenses remain, over-the-counter sales begin Aug. 27 in WMUs 2B, 5C and 5D, and Oct. 1 in all other WMUs.
post #6 of 190 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 08:22 PM
Part of the Community

got accepted for my bonus 2d tag at 230 today
post #7 of 190 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 09:57 PM
Regular Visitor

I already got my 2E doe tag. I will put in for 2C, 2E and 5C on the second round and 5C the third draw
cahill hunter and dv8pnt like this.
post #8 of 190 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 10:01 PM

So simple a cave man could do it. Appropriate, since this is a stone age process.
JasonN likes this.

Hunting: 10% skill and 90% location.
post #9 of 190 (permalink) Old 07-03-2018, 10:29 PM

i think they consulted publishers clearing house sweepstakes department to set the rules for applying for anterless tags.
Dogface and Danesdad like this.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
go here click on the pink square, beat breast cancer
post #10 of 190 (permalink) Old 07-07-2018, 11:51 AM
Banned

I had an issue with the envelope they gave me last week. It was somehow sealed shut where the pouch is that you place the applications check, etc. Don't know how but it was. Luckily I had a couple left over from last year so used one of them. Whoever said they have new peel off type envelopes is wrong in the sense that the place I bought my license from was giving out the same kind as years past, the ones with the dry glue that never sticks when you wet it. Glue stick it is again.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page