I'm coming to hate the process - Page 51 - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 440Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #501 of 581 (permalink) Old 07-14-2018, 04:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cscott1 View Post
no tony itís called adjustments. Again either be involved in the discussion or not. Also try reading the whole posts, you seem to lack in that department.
In one post you call the changes adjustments in another they are tweeks. You keep try to sell a "improved" system and every time myself or someone else points out a obvious flaw you make another tweek/adjustment. The "improved" system has made a complete circle, your back to where it started. The same flaws that were highlighted days ago didnt go away just because you rewrote them. Face it, what you are trying to sell us is no improvement over the current process.

Sorry I have a job, so I cant spend all day correcting and/or pointing out the obvious flaws in your "improved" system. But Ill log on when time allows.

I have been reading/participating in these threads from the start. On July 2nd I wrote;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony300wby View Post
Some people keep saying change the system. Some people say the system is antiquated.

Yet none of these people have ever given a example of a system that would better handle antlerless licensing then the current system.

Good luck, Tony
Now its July 14th and still nothing has changed.

Good luck, Tony
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #502 of 581 (permalink) Old 07-14-2018, 04:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danesdad View Post
Probably tens of billions of phone calls were successfully made using rotary phones. Do you still have one? Why not?

No I dont still have a rotary phone, because a better way of doing it was conceived.

Thats how it works, when someone finds a better way of doing something you advance into it. Thats why the current antlerless application process should stay the way it is, because obviously no one has found a better way of doing it yet.

Good luck, Tony
post #503 of 581 (permalink) Old 07-14-2018, 07:23 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman

2G in hand.

Potter County
Gods Country USA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #504 of 581 (permalink) Old 07-14-2018, 07:47 AM
Frequent Contributor

Proof positive...Ö..people will complain about anything. Simply don't get a an antlerless permit and avoid the rush!!
bohunr likes this.

Don't shoot brown ducks!!
post #505 of 581 (permalink) Old 07-14-2018, 07:54 AM
Banned

1st Week

No WMU sold out during 1st week. A POS system should be used....come-on legislature.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1st Week.JPG (91.1 KB, 1 views)
post #506 of 581 (permalink) Old 07-14-2018, 08:27 AM
Sage

What a hoot, no unit sold out this time, lets rush to judgement.

When you are up to your butt in alligators, it is hard to remember your intent was to drain the swamp. Stay focused!
post #507 of 581 (permalink) Old 07-14-2018, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cscott1 View Post
no tony it’s called adjustments. Again either be involved in the discussion or not. Also try reading the whole posts, you seem to lack in that department.
In one post you call the changes adjustments in another they are tweeks. You keep try to sell a "improved" system and every time myself or someone else points out a obvious flaw you make another tweek/adjustment. The "improved" system has made a complete circle, your back to where it started. The same flaws that were highlighted days ago didnt go away just because you rewrote them. Face it, what you are trying to sell us is no improvement over the current process.

Sorry I have a job, so I cant spend all day correcting and/or pointing out the obvious flaws in your "improved" system. But Ill log on when time allows.

I have been reading/participating in these threads from the start. On July 2nd I wrote;
Quote:
Some people keep saying change the system. Some people say the system is antiquated.

Yet none of these people have ever given a example of a system that would better handle antlerless licensing then the current system.

Good luck, Tony
Now its July 14th and still nothing has changed.

Good luck, Tony
so you honestly think anything is ever ever don’t with the first draft being used and never changed.

You mostly post crap like “that’s no improvement” and never have any defense for why the current system is better. That is not participation. You clearly do not fully read posts unless you have very poor comprehension skills because you ask questions in replies that are answered in the post you reply too and continue to go off on tangents about the ny system and elk draw and their problems when only parts of thes systems are suggested. You also can’t even keep cscott1, cspot , and danesdad’s posts straight.

So tit for tat now man, you want facts that my suggestions will work and are cost effective, you ask if the pals system can handle this with out upgrades. So put up or shut up, where are your facts that prove I’m wrong. Real numbers now since that’s all you’ll accept.
Danesdad and Potter Co. Joe like this.
post #508 of 581 (permalink) Old 07-14-2018, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danesdad View Post
Probably tens of billions of phone calls were successfully made using rotary phones. Do you still have one? Why not?

No I dont still have a rotary phone, because a better way of doing it was conceived.

Thats how it works, when someone finds a better way of doing something you advance into it. Thats why the current antlerless application process should stay the way it is, because obviously no one has found a better way of doing it yet.

Good luck, Tony
thats you opinion, again. And again. And again. And still not real discussion. It is you opinion that the suggested changes aren’t better not FACT as you demand, give it a rest.
Danesdad likes this.
post #509 of 581 (permalink) Old 07-14-2018, 08:59 AM

This is headed no where fast...
WildBill and bohunr like this.
post #510 of 581 (permalink) Old 07-14-2018, 09:26 AM
Sage

It went into the toilet 49 pages ago.

When you are up to your butt in alligators, it is hard to remember your intent was to drain the swamp. Stay focused!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page