Dismembered deer carcasses in Ohio - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 3Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-18-2017, 08:40 AM Thread Starter

Dismembered deer carcasses in Ohio

If anyone has heard or does hear of anything please pass the info along.

NEW FRANKLIN, Ohio (AP) — Police in northeast Ohio have no leads in solving a Friday the 13th mystery involving the dumping of several dismembered deer carcasses alongside a road.

The Akron Beacon Journal reports (Deer carcasses found dismembered, disemboweled on side of New Franklin road - Local - Ohio ) the mutilated and disemboweled remains of at least three deer were discovered on the side of a road in New Franklin last Friday morning.

Police say the does were found wrapped in duct tape and they didn't appear to be killed for meat.

Investigators believe someone harvested organs from the animals before they were left on the side of the road. Lt. Ed Klein said the case doesn't look normal.

The Ohio Division of Natural Resources Division of Wildlife has been notified.

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com
go here click on the pink square, beat breast cancer
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-18-2017, 08:48 AM
WOL
Diehard Outdoorsman

Wrapped in duct tape? Sounds like some people with bigger issues than poaching. Could be some whacko that could eventually move on to human victims. Never heard of a poacher wrapping deer in duct tape.
Dogface likes this.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-18-2017, 09:11 AM
Diehard Outdoorsman

I know bear parts are use by some for "health" reasons but never heard of deer for that reason. Sound like a "sick" group using them for some type of worship type thing.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-18-2017, 12:18 PM

A number of years ago a Pa. WCO arrested a guy who was shooting does, in closed season, then having sexual intercourse with them while they still warm. There are some pretty sick people in our society so who knows what the story might be on these Ohio deer.

Dick Bodenhorn
post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-18-2017, 12:32 PM
Frequent Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. S. B. View Post
A number of years ago a Pa. WCO arrested a guy who was shooting does, in closed season, then having sexual intercourse with them while they still warm. There are some pretty sick people in our society so who knows what the story might be on these Ohio deer.

Dick Bodenhorn
Jeez! I mean for gods sake that's awful. If you need some that bad you could pay for it if you had to. A deer, wow, just wow! Makes people with young children really think about the sickos that are out there!

16 years and counting. Welcome to the life of a Buffalo Bills fan!
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-18-2017, 03:37 PM
WOL
Diehard Outdoorsman

That is nasty, R.S.B.!!!!! What was the penalty for that? Probably nothing in the books for that. Wow!!!!!!
post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-18-2017, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. S. B. View Post

Dick Bodenhorn
I remember the police arrested a guy in Pittsburgh for this about 12 years ago. Kept the deer carcass in his apartment in the bath tub. Said he was having sex with it and also eating it. Sick O.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-18-2017, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOL View Post
That is nasty, R.S.B.!!!!! What was the penalty for that? Probably nothing in the books for that. Wow!!!!!!
Actually, there is! LOL. As a retired Police Officer of 20 years, I'm embarrassed for humanity to say I've seen this charged in my career by my former dept. Only once, but I did see it. I'll skip the details because frankly it's disturbing.

18 Pa.C.S.A. § 3129

§ 3129. Sexual intercourse with animal
Currentness
A person who engages in any form of sexual intercourse with an animal commits a misdemeanor of the second degree.
post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-19-2017, 07:45 AM
WOL
Diehard Outdoorsman

Thank God I was born "relatively" normal. There are some real freaks out there.
post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 01-19-2017, 09:41 AM
The Man

I was thinking it was one of those alien abductions where they suck the blood out of animals but I doubt aliens would use duct tape. JK

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page