Run them down,I guess? - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 09:56 PM Thread Starter

Run them down,I guess?

Randy Smith Of Dayton Pa Was Arrested on 10/31/2016 For Criminally Assulting Wildlife. PA Game Commission Cited Smith For Attacking a Deer Along State Route 85 Late Monday Afternoon. Smith Pulled His Vehicle onto the side of the road and Witnesses Stated That he Chased The Animal In circles Through a Field and The Tackled The Animal. When The Animal Rose to Its Feet Smith Rode on the animals Back Yelling "Your Mine".. "Your Mine".. The Animal Finally Collasped and Smith Proceeded to Yell Out Across the Field Loudly at the Animal And Ongoing Traffic...Bystanders Were Shocked at Smiths Behavior when The PA Game Comission Tried to Contain Smith But,he Bit the Officer in the Face and Screamed "It's Mine" "Its Mine".. Smith Then Grabbed a Deer Horn From His Back Pack and Began Chasing The Officer Throughout the Field. The Officer Then Sprayed Smith With Pepper Spray and Handcuffed Him. While Being Taken Into Custody Smith Continued to Chant "Deer Lives Matter" . Smith Will Be Arraigned and Charged Pending a Court Date.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-01-2016, 11:53 PM
The Man

Was yesterday Halloween or April Fool's Day ?????

demokraten saugen
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-02-2016, 07:33 AM
Part of the Community

There's a thing going around facebook right now with these kinds of stories.. A few of the ones I've seen have been kind of amusing.

It’s not how well the bow you shoot shoots, it's how well you shoot the bow you shoot.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-02-2016, 07:45 AM

That's funny usually hear the WCO yelling that
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-02-2016, 08:37 AM
The Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron pa View Post
Randy Smith Of Dayton Pa Was Arrested on 10/31/2016 For Criminally Assulting Wildlife. PA Game Commission Cited Smith For Attacking a Deer Along State Route 85 Late Monday Afternoon. Smith Pulled His Vehicle onto the side of the road and Witnesses Stated That he Chased The Animal In circles Through a Field and The Tackled The Animal. When The Animal Rose to Its Feet Smith Rode on the animals Back Yelling "Your Mine".. "Your Mine".. The Animal Finally Collasped and Smith Proceeded to Yell Out Across the Field Loudly at the Animal And Ongoing Traffic...Bystanders Were Shocked at Smiths Behavior when The PA Game Comission Tried to Contain Smith But,he Bit the Officer in the Face and Screamed "It's Mine" "Its Mine".. Smith Then Grabbed a Deer Horn From His Back Pack and Began Chasing The Officer Throughout the Field. The Officer Then Sprayed Smith With Pepper Spray and Handcuffed Him. While Being Taken Into Custody Smith Continued to Chant "Deer Lives Matter" . Smith Will Be Arraigned and Charged Pending a Court Date.
Sounds like a pretty normal guy
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 11-03-2016, 09:01 AM
Frequent Contributor

Drugs...yeah make... Mary Jane legal....lock him up for 30 years..

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page