Glitch in Outdoor Shops System For DMA-2 Unlimited - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-18-2015, 02:46 AM Thread Starter
The Man

Glitch in Outdoor Shops System For DMA-2 Unlimited

Thought I would stay up to midnight last evening to get a few DMA-2 Tags since they was starting unlimited sales today. Filled out on line application when computer said 12:00 August 17 I hit the submit button, my receipt appeared . Okey now we are going for another one, done the same deal hit submit button. Now it tells me for my CID # I had max amount of tags I could get. Im thinking no way its unlimited I could buy 50 if I wanted so I do it again 5 more times and 20 minutes later same thing appears. Now im pizzed and go to bed even more pizzed off. I was going to my cabin today to hang drywall and knowing most of the way there is no reception. I called the number listed and explained what happened on there voice mail. About 8:30 a guy by the name of Chad from the game commission called me back and confirmed they was having an issue with the system and there ITT dept was working on it and hoped it would be up in few hours. I explained I was no where close to a computer to apply until this evening if he could take my application over the phone since I did my part. He told me no problem and took it and I would have them as soon as system was up. So I started out pizzed but ended up very happy due to a PGC employee using a little common sense and going the extra mile for me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-20-2015, 03:04 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Re: Glitch in Outdoor Shops System For DMA-2 Unlimited

what are these DMA-2 tags you speak bout ????....

exocet w/STS, munch mount
boo string and trigger
2117 w/ blazer vanes and brass inserts
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-23-2015, 03:14 AM Thread Starter
The Man

Re: Glitch in Outdoor Shops System For DMA-2 Unlimited

13,500 tags issued for disease management area 2. Mainly unit 4A and now covers portion of area 2C. Besides the regular allocation of doe tags these tags could be purchased via mail of thru outdoor shop same dates as regular license accepted. First round, second round, and starting last Monday if any left and there was like 4600 it was unlimited. If you wanted 20 of them you could apply and get them. I actually liked them myself due to I could apply same time as a resident and I could use it in 2C besides my own place that is in 4A. One thing people complained about and I thought it was a great idea you had to report by Feb. 5 either kill or no kill. If you failed to report beside a fine you would not be eligible following year to get one. I think this should be for regular license also.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page