The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Season in picture part one

2K views 13 replies 10 participants last post by  NorthernPotterCo 
#1 ·
What our group did this year, u will see a guy with two different bucks one Ohio one pa

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Season in picture part two

The last two are special,the last one is my father's 2f buck.in Wich me and two of his grandchildren we're with him and the boys pushed it to him

Attachments

#5 ·
The next to last pic is of a man that missed camp this year ( age and mobility) set a blind up behind his garage for him. That evening it started to snow and about 445 pm that buck came out chasing a doe out back he took about a 200 yard shot though he hit it but wasn't sure. I got the call to see if I can go look we made a deal if he shoots he doesn't try to go in and recover. I know we're there is a tractor path going in the woods and he said it headed that way and by golly it was on the path 70 yards in.it was his first one in about 20 years

#9 ·
That was a great season your group had for sure frank, Nice to see your dad and his friend connect, that was a nice gesture on your part to fix him a blind and track and retrieve his deer for him as well, Thanks for sharing, now it`s time to get them fishing rods and reels out and ready for those Pymie trips in the spring.....

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.