The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Animal abuse

33K views 290 replies 89 participants last post by  jimbridger 
#1 · (Edited)
#102 ·
I suspect the PGC will prosecute them under the Crimes Code for cruelty to animals rather than under the Game code that really has no charge for for what those pukes did. Hunters do not torture animals. Fortunately, PGC Officers can charge under the Crimes Code.

#55 ·
you dont want to watch it, its one of those things you cant unsee....and caught up in all that, one of their dads is the Brookville police chief...and a female relative posted, yes they made a mistake, but its no worse than "possum stomping" ( is that even a thing) or killing a cat ?!?!? One of their brothers, apparently a wrestler at Clarion got arrested for public drunkenness, urinating in public, etc....sounds like a real class group of individuals....

#8 ·
I saw this earlier and it ticked me off so bad,:mad: I hope they can do something to these two, maybe can since the President just signed a new Animal Abuse law in.
This kind of thing makes you wonder what is wrong with people and there upbringing.
I wish the deer would of got up and gored them both.
I heard that the one kids family own's a Bar-B-Q place in Brookville.

#12 ·
From my understanding, One is the stepson of the chief of police of Brookeville.
The other is the son of a business owner in Brookeville. I have a few mutual friends of the business guy and they all say the same thing. The father is nothing like the puke son and he is probably just as disgusted by this behavior as everyone else.

#13 ·
If that video got to the PGC they wouldn't have to get a petition going. I also have no idea why they would try to get the Fish and Wildlife service involved since it is a state crime, not a federal crime. Unless they are calling the PGC Fish and wildlife.

Reactions: bohunr
#19 ·
I believe Trump just signed a bill where these types of acts are now federal offenses with a possability of seven years in the big house! Those poor poor boys. But they are children of upstanding people in the community. We should just give them a slap on the wrist and community service! To ---- with that. Throw the book at them and set an example how society will not put up with this kind of crap. That deer had more brains than those two pieces of excrement.

#15 ·
This is from the PGC facebook page.

The Pennsylvania Game Commission is aware of a video purporting to show individuals assaulting an injured deer. The conduct portrayed in the video is reprehensible and potentially a violation of the law.

Pennsylvania State Game Wardens are currently investigating the matter. If you have any information related to the video, we ask that you report it to the Operation Game Thief Hotline at 1-888–PGC-8001 or the Game Commission’s Northwest Region Dispatch Office at 814-432-3187.

Thank you for your help and for your concern for Pennsylvania wildlife.

#24 ·
Unfortunately I watched the video. At first I thought they were trying to finish it off, that clearly was not the case, as the video showed. What they did was inexcusable, and they need to answer for it. And to post the video on facebook just shows the complete lack of respect, like they were proud of themselves. Try as I may, I can't understand what would make someone act like that. Serious mental health issues are the only thing I can think of.

#30 ·
WARNING! This is not a nice video, and it is only half of it. UTube removed the second half because of more disturbing content.

My apologies to all and the Mods if it needs taken down from here.

#39 ·
WARNING! This is not a nice video, and it is only half of it. UTube removed the second half because of more disturbing content.
Thanks Rusty. I would not want to see any more. That is sick!

#36 ·
Disgusting... Doing something like that is terrible enough, but posting for others to see? What kind of world do we live in where this is commonplace? Where is these idiots parents? And that ladies and gentleman is the million dollar question... What kind of morels did these idiots parents instill in them? Where did they ever get the feeling that this kind of behavior is normal? I read the thread, and if these clowns parents own a business I hope people really take to heart what this could mean for the future of that business and also the future of these morons.

Who does this? Along with what ever punishment they get, I would also like to add counseling, clearly there are some underlying issues with this... Youth have some faults and learning to do, but this is just cruel..

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.