What to do...PGC result - Page 2 - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community
 29Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 88 (permalink) Old 11-30-2017, 11:39 AM
The Man

Wow! Can't believe the WCO was that un-interested!. I caught a guy on my posted ground (spring turkey), last year for orange, (he had none), . Called the WCO and he prosecuted him for no orange, took pics of where I had been sitting, that clearly show my poster about 10 yds beyond where I caught him, and hit him with trespassing. He fought all in court but lost! I was called as the witness. Not only did he pay fines, but had to pay a lawyer to come too.

I gotta go agitate the techies!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 88 (permalink) Old 11-30-2017, 01:18 PM
Part of the Community

Well...that's half of the story. I'd like to hear the other side. Probably won't on here though.

Integrity is doing the right thing...even when no one is watching. C.S.Lewis
It's hip to be square. Huey Lewis
"Lady" Jerry Lewis
post #13 of 88 (permalink) Old 11-30-2017, 01:22 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

Quote:
Originally Posted by bus22 View Post
Well...that's half of the story. I'd like to hear the other side. Probably won't on here though.
huh?

Suburban redneck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 88 (permalink) Old 11-30-2017, 01:30 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
There is no other half...

Last edited by BCozhunter; 11-30-2017 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Although frustrated, still cannot revert to name calling.
post #15 of 88 (permalink) Old 11-30-2017, 01:34 PM
Banned

Classic case of WCO not wanting to do the job he was paid to do. One reason why I have little respect for them. I understand they have a thankless job, and are undermanned, etc, but if you don't like the heat then get out of the kitchen. Nobody twisted their arm and forced them to put on the uniform.

Call the police and at least get it on record regarding the bum on your land.
irishxc likes this.
post #16 of 88 (permalink) Old 11-30-2017, 01:43 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Bird View Post
Classic case of WCO not wanting to do the job he was paid to do. One reason why I have little respect for them. I understand they have a thankless job, and are undermanned, etc, but if you don't like the heat then get out of the kitchen. Nobody twisted their arm and forced them to put on the uniform.

Call the police and at least get it on record regarding the bum on your land.
bingo! and post the heck out of it...
post #17 of 88 (permalink) Old 11-30-2017, 01:53 PM
Frequent Contributor

I'll call 911. Next time.

Over the years hunters, bikes, and quads. We make the call, enough calls and sooner or later someone is going to say ?? Are you doing your job look at all these calls.

Took 4 years for them to stop. Never ever heard of one of those motor bike or quad riders getting a ticket or fine.

Even had 911 say this is no emergency , I in return said a young person driving too fast down the road with out head protection is child in danger ment. When is it an emergency, when there dead, or in a accident?
post #18 of 88 (permalink) Old 11-30-2017, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy (punchie) View Post
I'll call 911. Next time.

Over the years hunters, bikes, and quads. We make the call, enough calls and sooner or later someone is going to say ?? Are you doing your job look at all these calls.

Took 4 years for them to stop. Never ever heard of one of those motor bike or quad riders getting a ticket or fine.

Even had 911 say this is no emergency , I in return said a young person driving too fast down the road with out head protection is child in danger ment. When is it an emergency, when there dead, or in a accident?
Don't call 911. Get the actual number for the local police station or PSP barracks, whatever entity has jurisdiction, and call that number. They do get kind of annoyed when non emergency calls come in over the 911 system.
post #19 of 88 (permalink) Old 11-30-2017, 02:05 PM
Sage

Quote:
Perhaps a trespasser himself! No other reason for the animosity in the above.
1Chewer! likes this.

When you are up to your butt in alligators, it is hard to remember your intent was to drain the swamp. Stay focused!
post #20 of 88 (permalink) Old 11-30-2017, 02:08 PM
Sage

Teddy, trespassing is not the kind of call you call 911 for. Not unless there is a life threatening situation. Just call county control or the police station its self.

When you are up to your butt in alligators, it is hard to remember your intent was to drain the swamp. Stay focused!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page