The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community - View Single Post - waxed dirt, buckwheat hulls, peat etc....
View Single Post
post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-16-2010, 07:38 PM Thread Starter
mauser06

Re: waxed dirt, buckwheat hulls, peat etc....

I was thinking the same eagerbeaver...wild animals and hungry and gotta do what they do for food...not to mention curiosity etc....

If I get in the cr class, I may try them this year...but doubt I set any leg holds this year...had my heart set on chasing fisher...my trip got messed up....so I found a cr class sat I wanna try to sneak off to...and maybe set some this season....cheap and less work/adjustments/mods etc...will atleast get me in the field and learning this season....and I can start gathering supplies and traps and learning for next year....maybe even pick up my traps this winter/spring before I move for work in the spring so my buddy that welds can help with some mods...I just wanna do it right..not jump in and be totally frustrated....I have yotes here at home and lots at camp so I do wanna set for them and have the proper traps built well enough to hold them...

Just was thinking about the foreign dirt...who knows I still may set a few if I set CRs....

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome