The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

pick your nfl winners for this weekend

2K views 31 replies 11 participants last post by  John Henry 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Pats going to the Super Bowl yet again this year...

Once again they aren't hampered by injuries and throw together a bunch of dudes off the street and a washed up RB and proceed to lay a beatdown on the Chiefs...

Doesn't matter who wins the Denver/Pittsburgh game tomorrow, neither of them will beat the Pats, Brady will win his fifth ring in his "payback for deflate gate" season and we will never stop hearing about how he is the greatest of all time.

#7 ·
TraskOutdoors said:

Once again they aren't hampered by injuries and throw together a bunch of dudes off the street and a washed up RB and proceed to lay a beatdown on the Chiefs...

Doesn't matter who wins the Denver/Pittsburgh game tomorrow, neither of them will beat the Pats, Brady will win his fifth ring in his "payback for deflate gate" season and we will never stop hearing about how he is the greatest of all time.

Why do I always think about suicide after I read your posts

#8 ·
atr said:
TraskOutdoors said:

Why do I always think about suicide after I read your posts

Cause you're one of those people that can't stand to be around sunny, happy people full of unbridled optimism.

#13 ·
TraskOutdoors said:

You are right. I don't even know why they bother to play the actual games.

#19 ·
Buckethead said:
Glad to see Fitz score the game winner. Always liked that guy.
He is well liked and very much respected out here also. He is as good off the field as he is on the field, except for tonight when he was SUPERMAN on the field.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.