The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Strike Indicator Fishing Video With 12 Hook Ups

1K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  LifeNRA 
#1 ·
Here is a video I shot in Northern PA showing some action using a strike indicator. I give a couple tips during the video and explain where and why the fish are sitting in certain spots. I know most people are already educated on this, but I try to hit a crowd that is looking for tips and info that may be new to the sport or someone who likes watching trout caught. Hope you all enjoy and best of luck on the water.

Video Click --> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yt6W6w61vc

#4 ·
I always try to use white indicators when there is enough light to see them well. When it starts to get dark I go orange or yellow. White seems to spook fish much less. I would have to assume it looks very similar to surface foam.

#8 ·
psychobeagle12 said:
I always try to use white indicators when there is enough light to see them well. When it starts to get dark I go orange or yellow. White seems to spook fish much less. I would have to assume it looks very similar to surface foam.
I fish mostly stockies anymore with time constraints and have been using the big foam trout magnet bobbers. Cant tell you how many have come clean out of the water to eat that bright green or yellow bobber. LOL

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.