The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Single pin sight

4K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  Squirrel 
#1 ·
Hi guys im looking for a good single pin sight to buy, so far I'm considering an hha, and extreme archery, or the cabelas demon 1 pin. Any of you guys have any experience(im sure some of ya do on the hha lol), im open to other suggestions but wanna keep it around 150 bucks. Also is the other one pin sights compatible with the hha sight tapes that yoy can buy, I really like that idea for sighting in your bow. Thanks

#11 ·
I have an HHA with both a 1 5/8 and 2 inch .010 pin housings with the infinite adjust bracket and also have a 2 inch extension. Not many sights out there as bright as the HHA and learning to shoot with one pin makes your sight window a lot less cluttered. My buddy just bought a Hoyt that has a Spot Hogg Boss Hogg single pin sight. He does not shoot single pin and was trying to sell it to me the other day. It looks like a good sight also.

#18 ·
I had an HHA and it was a nice sight.I loaned it to a buddy and never got it back.A few years ago,I bought a trophy line slider and I actually like it better than the HHA.It's currently on my bow but it may not be there by the time the season rolls around.I go back and forth between a moveable single pin and a 3 pin sword.I think I shoot slightly better with single pin but feel more comfortable hunting with a 3 pin.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.