The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Still Selling Flies/ Season Pump up Thread

9K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  pt1e 
#1 ·
Hey guys just a heads up I am still selling flies if you need any. Just finishing up with an order so my vice will be ready soon. Send me a pm with an questions, you might have on patterns and such.

Thanks for all of those who have purchased from me in the past as well.

Thought I would start a pump up thread where we can post our favorite trout photos to get ready for the season.

So I will start off the pump up thread with these:

See less See more
#3 ·
I'm spoiled by where I live. A lot of those guys came within walking distance of my house. I know the streams rocks and fish by name. Lol most are hold covers though and was told that brown most likely spawned as well. They almost become like pets though, but it is what it is when you have a little guy at home. I only caught the brown once though. Lost him right after Christmas and went on a vendetta til February until I got him. After I caught him fly fishing lost its appeal but I'm dying to get back out.

#10 ·
Thanks for the update bass bucks.

I can tie buggers in plane, cone head, beadhead, and with lead eyes as well. I am not positive but did you catch this guy?

If not I apologize. I cut your face out as I was not sure you wanted it on HPA. If my memory serves me right you order some smaller buggers.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.