The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Fall foliage update for 2G

3K views 19 replies 17 participants last post by  Karl Power 
#1 ·
Anyone up in 2G this weekend. Will it be a flaming foliage festival or will the leaves need another week?

#6 ·
Yep , it went from starting out to almost gone, LOL....it was raining leaves yesterday.

Big Oaks, beech still green..I mean there is some color but did the maples even fire this year?? they just looks yellow/brown and dumping leaves.

I went to pull trail cam cards today, and was real surprised how far I could see in sections of the woods already.

#7 ·
Yea, the wind is blowing about a steady 35 or 40 mph right now, I'm guessing tomorrow morning there wont be many leaves left........

The maples did light up around here, a few weeks ago there was a lot of bright red and yellow.....

#18 ·
Be plenty of changing colors to see along the way, but some areas will be past the halfway point when ya get there, if the extreme NW corner of Tioga is any indication?

Came back from camp yesterday. Some areas are still changing, some are past peak and that's just from one side of a valley to the other side. Monday's heavy rains up there knocked lots of leaves down around my place.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.