Back To Top
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: 3C Camp-New 5D Home
The craftsmanship and finish look great. You do very nice work.
I must caution you that pressure treated wood when burned give off toxic fumes. Maybe the quick heat is ok but don't burn scraps in the fire. Perhaps use a fan to blow smoke away from you and do it outside. Same goes for sanding dust, its bad for the lungs, use a respirator not a dust mask. I learned this the hard way when CCA PT used to have copper arsenate in it. Now its ACQ and mostly copper and formaldehyde.
Please be safe
"Lazy people think of the easy way to do the hard stuff"