GIVE US YOUR INPUT!!!!!!!!!! - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-01-2012, 12:49 PM

GIVE US YOUR INPUT!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, Time for a HuntingPA check-up and I need your help.

In the past I have done surveys to gauge the membership’s satisfaction and enjoyment of their HuntingPA visit and although it was great to see overwhelming satisfaction when the survey was completed, it also maybe let us rest on our laurels a bit and not focus on where problems may arise. So now I am taking a new approach to this check-up, and I am sorry to say, it is “essay” style not multiple choice…

What I need from you is a PM entitled “INPUT” to this ID “ HuntingPA” and tell me your thoughts on HPA, what you would like to see different, new things that would be cool to see, where you may be having tech problems, but mostly what you like AND don’t like when you visit Hunting PA. What parts you love, and what parts are getting old or frustrating and get little of your time and attention now because of that …this is your chance to spill your guts right to the top and it will be heard. I WILL read them ALL, act on some immediately, take some under advisement, and likely take a few with a grain of salt, but I will read each one. No comment or idea is too small, large or off the wall. I am in a stage of setting the course for HPA over its next decade of existence and I certainly don’t want to be logging in alone in 10 years to a sit customized to just me. I want membership to grow not only in size but in participation on and OFF the board. I say often it is your site, and your community…..that of the PA hunter and sportsmen so tell me what you guys need as a 21st century sporting community.

Because of the volume I expect to receive I do not plan to reply to any of these as much as I want too. I will jot down all ideas that seem feasible , some won’t be, but I still want to hear them…once I read your PM and digest it, make notes from it, you will see me remove myself from the topic just to keep this inbox manageable. This might take a while to happen but it will.

Also, as FYI I do keep a list of IDs on hand of members that may want to help out in a moderation role here at HPA, and as the need arises it is nice to have that list to contact on short notice. Obviously we will have more interest here then openings immediately available, however I would like to beef up that list, so if you have interest in joining the HPA moderation staff and have a certain area you would like to be involved in, let me know that too.

BTW, this is RB-HPA, I am just using this Admin ID for this purpose because I have a lot of other things going on with my personal inbox here, most importantly my veterans day hunt discussions, and I don’t want those buried with these responses to where I might miss something there.

The rifle range is now open….this inbox holds 1000’s of messages so let me hear from you.

THANKS AND ENJOY THE BOARDS!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 08:55 AM
Frequent Contributor

I have been unable to ad any comments when using the enhanced version on tablet. I did switch to the regular or old format and now can.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 06:26 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by peddle-paddle View Post
I have been unable to ad any comments when using the enhanced version on tablet. I did switch to the regular or old format and now can.

Please go to site suggestion forum and the first thread on there new site look and feedback thread please post your problems there thank you
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 06:28 PM
Diehard Outdoorsman

When I try to send a PM to HuntingPA I get a message that no one with that name??
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 11-12-2016, 07:33 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilySpike View Post
When I try to send a PM to HuntingPA I get a message that no one with that name??

Please
Put it in site suggestions forum new site feedback.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page