Knocked my socks off - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-04-2012, 10:02 PM Thread Starter
The Man

Knocked my socks off

Went to the Lee Precision website for the first time in a couple of years. Unfortunately physically I was on the shelf, during that time. Of course, I've used Lee Precision products for some twenty years and always appreciated some of their ingenious products. But a Lee Reloading Stand took the cake award. "Introducing the Lee Reloading Stand; Perfect for the reloader with limited working space. . ." Perfect for the reloader without a lot of room.
That's exactly what I needed twenty years ago.

Of course, I did that in fine Rube Goldberg style, to use a Black & Decker workmate bench (my constuction experience) to temporarily mount a board with the press and the powder dispenser base, attached.

I think I'd use that new Lee reloading stand differently. I'd mount a board, temporarily to the stand with the powder base. Without a bench, what would I attach the dispenser base to?

But the new Lee Reloading Stand sure knocked my socks off. If only I used my stand for reloading and didn't need it for the home chore construction projects. I think I'll keep the workmate. But for some reloaders, who are just reloaders, it's a perfect tool for them to use.

lordy, do I have to update myself.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page