Click here HuntingPA.com
Outdoor Community

General Hunting Forum

Topic Options
#2619011 - Fri Mar 16 2012 04:28 PM That "Ahhh" Moment - Bear Cub Adoption
TPlank Offline
The man

Registered: Mon Oct 11 1999
Posts: 10213
Loc: 5A/5B

Top
#2619105 - Fri Mar 16 2012 05:49 PM Re: That "Ahhh" Moment - Bear Cub Adoption [Re: TPlank]
10der222 Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Registered: Wed Dec 10 2008
Posts: 4242
Loc: Lewistown,Mifflin Co.
THAT IS AWESOME!!!!GOOD JOB!
_________________________


Top
#2619385 - Fri Mar 16 2012 09:52 PM Re: That "Ahhh" Moment - Bear Cub Adoption [Re: TPlank]
Peppy Online   content
Nocked and Loaded
Stopped counting

Registered: Sun Dec 16 2001
Posts: 20748
Loc: Holtwood, PA U.S.A.
Neat!!! thumbs
_________________________
Where have you been? I had to work late... Oh these? Yeah, it was 'camo day' at work again .

Top
#2619394 - Fri Mar 16 2012 09:58 PM Re: That "Ahhh" Moment - Bear Cub Adoption [Re: TPlank]
Ponka Offline
member

Registered: Tue Feb 21 2012
Posts: 150
Loc: the farm
WOW
_________________________
Retired at 48

Top
#2619399 - Fri Mar 16 2012 10:00 PM Re: That "Ahhh" Moment - Bear Cub Adoption [Re: TPlank]
Callmaker60 Offline
Pooh-Bah

Registered: Sun Feb 17 2008
Posts: 2425
Loc: camp hill, Pa.
Where's mom?
_________________________
Hug your children daily, and tell them you love them.
Why ignore me now, and miss me when i die.

Top
#2619423 - Fri Mar 16 2012 10:36 PM Re: That "Ahhh" Moment - Bear Cub Adoption [Re: TPlank]
volunteer123 Offline
newbie

Registered: Thu Mar 15 2012
Posts: 3
Loc: NY
WOW!I really admire you.

Top
#2619575 - Sat Mar 17 2012 08:12 AM Re: That "Ahhh" Moment - Bear Cub Adoption [Re: TPlank]
DadHuntsNow Offline
Carpal \'Tunnel

Registered: Wed May 06 2009
Posts: 3639
Loc: Dallas, PA
Excellent work!
_________________________
80% of Americans believe in miracles. The other 20% have been audited.

Top
#2619598 - Sat Mar 17 2012 08:43 AM Re: That "Ahhh" Moment - Bear Cub Adoption [Re: TPlank]
eyefromthesky Offline
VIP

Registered: Tue Dec 07 2004
Posts: 13095
Loc: Pennsylvania
Read this last night, pretty neat!

Top
#2619605 - Sat Mar 17 2012 08:46 AM Re: That "Ahhh" Moment - Bear Cub Adoption [Re: TPlank]
Guest2 Offline
Stopped counting

Registered: Fri Dec 26 2003
Posts: 18382
Loc: York Co (Hunt 3B)
Indeed whut a moment to hehold!! thumbs
_________________________


Top


Moderator:  Ole' Raspy, Peppy, treestand91 
Google Ads
HuntingPA Sponsors
60X Custom Strings
ADT Security
Arrowhead
Boondock Outdoors
FoxPro
Growing Up With Guns
Hilltop Seeds
Hunting GPS Maps
Huntworth Gear
James Creek Outfitters
Knob Mountain Kennel
Lancaster Archery
Lowes Whitetail Scents
Martz Gap Hunting Preserve
Midwest Turkey Call Supply
Magees Optics
Mt. Hope Game Preserve
Night Eyes Predator Lights
No Limits Outdoors
On-Point Outfitters
Outdoorsman's Insight Magazine
Pheasants Forever
Premier Hunting Adventures
Randy Kuntz's Taxidermy
Realtree
Stony Gun & Archery
TrailCamPro
Two Bear Outfitters
Ultimate Camo
Who's Online
234 registered (280 Mike, 1shot2kills, 284, 06canyon, 45-70bpcr, 25-OTT6, 25 invisible), 624 Guests and 23 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Google Ads
Newest Members
JPwillys, norwhite, Medy, Haskell, goatalope
33177 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Food plot question
by huntingoncemore
3 minutes 4 seconds ago
Loggy Bayou climbing treestand
by RIZ
4 minutes 28 seconds ago
There is wealthy and there is this! Unreal
by Deer archer
5 minutes 57 seconds ago
place to get stone near marienville,pa
by Potter Co. Joe
9 minutes 45 seconds ago
Just venting....
by kyle31490
13 minutes 37 seconds ago
pa small plots
by Adam
20 minutes 56 seconds ago
Hunting Doves with a Bow from a blind
by kyle31490
21 minutes 7 seconds ago
New Topics
Crow hunting load
by M3500
35 minutes 52 seconds ago
2014 National Pike Banquet
by 6.5-284BMF
48 minutes 5 seconds ago
Loggy Bayou climbing treestand
by Deus
Today at 11:22 AM
Food plot question
by huntingoncemore
Today at 10:27 AM
Finding a cave in Philip Tome's Pioneer Life
by jackaxelk
Today at 10:15 AM
Adult Mentored Hunting
by larry smith
Today at 10:15 AM
Middle Creek Turkeys
by Goosehunter
Today at 09:59 AM
Top Posters
great white hunter 34993
RonM 28906
RB-HPA 27747
Bluetick 23699
DennyF 22834
TATERDAVID 22579
SigPro2340 21439
Peppy 20748
DIYASUB 20239
John Henry 18918
Forum Stats
33177 Members
99 Forums
108454 Topics
1372312 Posts

Max Online: 1692 @ Mon Dec 02 2013 08:38 PM

Please note: To post or reply to posts you must be a registered member and be logged in. You can register by clicking on New User on the message board menu.