Click here HuntingPA.com
Outdoor Community

HuntingPA.com Forums

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Waterfowl Forum
Jump to new posts Re: 2015 coming to a close.. quite the year -Pic Heavy by lockedup @ Wed Jan 21 2015 07:19 AM

Very nice!!!
Hunting and Fishing For Sale Forum
Jump to new posts RNT G3 Goose Call by jse5019 @ Wed Jan 21 2015 07:18 AM

Excellent condition white RNT G3 goose call. $80 firm. Located in Robesonia, PA
Hunting and Fishing For Sale Forum
Jump to new posts Woolrich Reversible Hunting Jacket by ACEarcher @ Wed Jan 21 2015 07:11 AM

Good morning all, I was going though somethings I either haven't used or don't use anymore. Cleaning out the closet basically. Here we have a Woolrich reversible jacket. One side is solid blaze and the other is the original Mossy Oak treebark. The j
Archery Gear and Treestands For Sale
Jump to new posts Plano Black Bow Case by jse5019 @ Wed Jan 21 2015 07:07 AM

Hard plastic Plano bow case for sale. Nothing wrong with it, just don't need it any more. I will add pictures this morning. Located in Robesonia, PA $25
Pheasants Forever/Quail Forever Forum
Jump to new posts Re: First Intrastate Wild Pheasant Release in 50 yrs! by BrowningFan369 @ Wed Jan 21 2015 07:07 AM

Love it! Hoping for the best for this program and thank you to all the people making it happen.
General Hunting Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Sportsmen Plan Rally for MY in Harrisburg by WOL @ Wed Jan 21 2015 06:47 AM

It's not like folks that support MY are like the moveon.org nuts. It will be a group of passionate, responsible people who put family in front of themselves. There won't even be a mess to clean up. Besides, I'm sure there are a few squeaky wheel
ICE fishing forum
Jump to new posts Re: Centre County Ice by Brock @ Wed Jan 21 2015 06:18 AM

Anybody have any info on the ice at raystown? Would like to get out on there at some point. Didn't get a chance last year when the whole lake was locked up.
Guns, Reloading and Shooting Supplies
Jump to new posts Re: WTT, MOSSBERG 500A CAMO 12 GAUGE by catncarp @ Wed Jan 21 2015 05:55 AM

btt
Guns, Reloading and Shooting Supplies
Jump to new posts Re: .22 WMR ammo by kudu58 @ Wed Jan 21 2015 05:39 AM

Bump
Waterfowl Forum
Jump to new posts Re: North Dakota 2014 by Pigger @ Wed Jan 21 2015 04:04 AM

Thanks for sharing!
General Hunting Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Topo AND Aerial Map Website by Bates @ Wed Jan 21 2015 03:18 AM

Well, it looks like the results are in. So far, only OnX Hunt has the topo and satellite/aerial overlay in the same view (it's in their Imagery+Topo-USGS layer). The "basemap not available" issue was from me trying to zoom it down too f
Firearm Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Gun registration question by hacimsaalk @ Wed Jan 21 2015 12:10 AM

Very nice story! Everyone's mileage will vary when it comes to such things...mostly depending on where in the state you are and the kind of day a cop is having. Regardless, remember that just because they are a cop doesn't make everything they say an
Clay Busters Forum
Jump to new posts Sporting Clays Fundraiser - York, Pa by Potter Bound @ Tue Jan 20 2015 11:53 PM

RB-HPa approved
HPA in the News & Upcoming Events
Jump to new posts Sporting Clays Fundraiser - York, Pa by Potter Bound @ Tue Jan 20 2015 11:48 PM

RB - HPa approved Shooters and Sponsors needed Our 2015 Schedule is out and we would like to offer you the opportunity to be one of our sponsors. As mentioned below, this softball organization is a bit different than most in that it is led by a for
Trapping Forum
Jump to new posts Re: First Redfox of the year by Pa-Guy @ Tue Jan 20 2015 11:19 PM

Universal Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Allegedly Funny Photo of the Day 1/19/2015 by burninghxcsoul @ Tue Jan 20 2015 10:20 PM

Beer is the only way I survived my MBA haha...
Archery Hunting Forum
Jump to new posts Intro to Indoor Archery by 60X Custom Strings by 60XCustomStrings @ Tue Jan 20 2015 10:06 PM

Indoor Archery Range shooting can be a really great experience. It can be a true family sport where a husband, wife and kids can all go enjoy archery together. You donít have to run fast, jump high or lift heavy weights. You will find all types of ar
Hunting Camp
Jump to new posts Re: Setting up Dish at camp? by M70 @ Tue Jan 20 2015 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By: SqueaksDo I set the elevation based on what appears on the screen of the dish screen or what the websites are saying the satellite is at? I have used dish pointer and it gives very specific settings based on actual location of
General Hunting Forum
Jump to new posts Re: wild boar hunts by attackone @ Tue Jan 20 2015 09:54 PM

If your looking for a hunting preserve check out the wilderness its in everett pa
Trapping Forum
Jump to new posts Re: LAST YEARS RESULTS by RollinHunter @ Tue Jan 20 2015 09:44 PM

thanks alot
Firearm Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Gunsmith in Butler or Beaver Co.. by Dano08 @ Tue Jan 20 2015 09:43 PM

Wingbone sent you a pm
Health, Weight and Fitness Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Weights question by Esox_Hunter @ Tue Jan 20 2015 09:41 PM

Most machines definitely do make the movement easier by taking stabilizers out of the picture. You are absolutely right that when you are pushing some heavy dumbbells, you will quickly be reminded of all those little stabilizers that are now recruit
Hunting Dog Forum
Jump to new posts Re: turning a flushing dog into a blind dog by Doubledog @ Tue Jan 20 2015 09:34 PM

I took one of my field trial springers and turned him into a goose dog. I use the board and barrel approach to training for the field so it was easy to just work with him to patiently hup on the board. I'd leave him sitting there while I cut the gr
Outdoor Video Makers Forum
Jump to new posts Re: drone and streaming video q by Brine @ Tue Jan 20 2015 08:58 PM

I thought I had seen one that live steams to your phone, unsure of range.
Waterfowl Forum
Jump to new posts Mentored hunting. by DTaylor @ Tue Jan 20 2015 08:44 PM

This is the position of one of the board members concerning the mentored big game hunts. Thank you for contacting me. My schedule is full this > week and I will be unable to personally meet with you. My position on > this issue mirrors th
Page 23 of 27 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 >
Google Ads
HuntingPA Sponsors
60X Custom Strings
ADT Security
Arrowhead
FoxPro
Growing Up With Guns
Hilltop Seeds
Hunting GPS Maps
Huntworth Gear
James Creek Outfitters
Knob Mountain Kennel
Lancaster Archery
Lowes Whitetail Scents
Martz Gap Hunting Preserve
Midwest Turkey Call Supply
Magees Optics
Mt. Hope Game Preserve
Night Eyes Predator Lights
No Limits Outdoors
On-Point Outfitters
Outdoorsman's Insight Magazine
Pheasants Forever
Premier Hunting Adventures
Randy Kuntz's Taxidermy
Realtree
Stony Gun & Archery
TrailCamPro
Two Bear Outfitters
Ultimate Camo
Who's Online
317 registered (007Mike, 25-OTT6, 284, 1flyfish, 45-70bpcr, 308 ruger, 31 invisible), 739 Guests and 31 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Google Ads
Newest Members
Tikkam65, Mike2004dales, brit80, lorac, coffinmaker
34003 Registered Users
Recent Posts
mason bees
by Gilligan
Meal Worm Colony
by MT_flyfisher
anyone ever get shots of grouse
by TurkeyMike
Buttons to Booners
by SRA-5C+
In what year did you shoot your first deer?
by SlickShot
Sunday hare hunt
by lawdog
Really?
by TurkeyMike
New Topics
Really?
by TurkeyMike
2 minutes 47 seconds ago
Identity theft ?
by KingRon
12 minutes 47 seconds ago
Deal for the Pointing Dog Guys
by Lyco Setter
Today at 01:33 PM
Sand Bag Bench Rest
by hct4all
Today at 01:13 PM
Does anyone knows a Herdsman?
by Vanessa
Today at 12:59 PM
anyone ever get shots of grouse
by TurkeyMike
Today at 12:43 PM
Last Day, Last Hour Magic!!
by ANTLERKING
Today at 12:18 PM
Top Posters
great white hunter 36044
RonM 31731
RB-HPA 28153
Bluetick 24350
DennyF 23067
TATERDAVID 22809
SigPro2340 21483
DIYASUB 21037
Peppy 20919
timberdoodle 19723
Forum Stats
34003 Members
98 Forums
117652 Topics
1489461 Posts

Max Online: 2060 @ Mon Dec 01 2014 08:50 PM

Please note: To post or reply to posts you must be a registered member and be logged in.  You can register by clicking on New User on the message board menu.