Click here HuntingPA.com
Outdoor Community

HuntingPA.com Forums

Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Big Game Hunting Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Flying US Airways with archery equip ??? by 1flyfish @ Thu Sep 18 2014 08:10 AM

I do not think it is an issue especially if you are flying out of philly they are very busy there to check if there is more than one bow in the case,Enjoy and good luck.
Universal Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Why ? by Bearclaw @ Thu Sep 18 2014 08:08 AM

Originally Posted By: BCozhunterOriginally Posted By: FlerooYou live in Germany and don't drink ? Ouch, that's gotta smart. There's more to life than good beer. Not much more, but some I don't know but when I was over there it's the best
Firearm Forum
Jump to new posts Re: LH Sako by Skifunk2 @ Thu Sep 18 2014 08:07 AM

Davy, Thanks for the input!! I'll let you know how it works out.
General Hunting Forum
Jump to new posts Re: archery hunting wmu 2b? by 308 ruger @ Thu Sep 18 2014 07:51 AM

There's a allegheny land trust property by oakdale. You need to go on their site and register the u get an email to carry with you. I've never hunted that property, but might be worth a shot.
Waterfowl Forum
Jump to new posts Middle Creek Wildfowl show this weekend by andy dively @ Thu Sep 18 2014 07:22 AM

http://www.portal.state.pa.us/portal/server.pt?open=514&objID=621448&mode=2 Come on out to the show this weekend. Perfect weather to attend an outdoor show. We were told there will be a few new vendors this year. The kids can build a Blue Bi
Waterfowl Forum
Jump to new posts Re: need a little help by mojoworkin @ Thu Sep 18 2014 06:43 AM

James Creek!! Hunted with them last year, had a great time and already schedule two hunts with them this year. great people.. good luck to you..
Political
Jump to new posts Re: KABOOM by BCozhunter @ Thu Sep 18 2014 03:32 AM

Sure does! Being here we don't do a big event at home on the 4th, but instead join in the events that happen on base. I think though, that reading the Declaration of Independence will become something I will be starting. However, I do send out a cop
Game Processing and Recipe Forum
Jump to new posts Re: What's cooking for the holiday by Fuda44 @ Thu Sep 18 2014 12:28 AM

Forgot to put this pic up but here it is, wish I would have taken more but he hands were a little messy
Crossbow Hunting Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Barnett Quad 400 by arrowhead @ Wed Sep 17 2014 11:39 PM

There is an adjustment screw under the scope. It's a tiny set screw that pushes the arrow retention spring down in the front to put more tension on the arrow. You will need to remove the scope to gain access to it.
Crossbow Hunting Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bolts and wrapping by arrowhead @ Wed Sep 17 2014 11:35 PM

I'm going to be doing some testing with hydro-dipped arrows but likely won't get to it until after the season ends. I think they will be much more durable than the vinyl wraps.
Crossbow Hunting Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Lumenok? by arrowhead @ Wed Sep 17 2014 11:30 PM

I like Lumenoks and the Lumen arrows as well. I just needed to square the ends of the shafts to get good flight. I also changed the fletchings. The nocks must fit tight to work correctly. If you get a good tight fit they won't blow out on a pass thro
Crossbow Hunting Forum
Jump to new posts Re: crossbow holder by arrowhead @ Wed Sep 17 2014 11:24 PM

Have your son sit on the ground, place his feet on the inside of the limbs near the riser. Grab the cocker handles and lay back. The bow should cock for him. It's a very easy method to learn and I've seen some very powerful crossbows cocked by some v
Crossbow Hunting Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Crossbow noise by arrowhead @ Wed Sep 17 2014 11:14 PM

Bowjax do a very good job of canceling vibration. See the video's at http://youtu.be/oboobD0qH1M
Crossbow Hunting Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ordering a bare tenpoint...possible? by arrowhead @ Wed Sep 17 2014 11:12 PM

I can sell bare bow. Willing to work out any combination you desire as well.
Hunting Dog Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Northern bucks bird dog club trial by thwho @ Wed Sep 17 2014 10:41 PM

Was out at the grounds today meeting with the game warden, things are shaping up nicely! I took some pictures of the grounds, should be a real nice trial.
Hound Dog Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Treed fisher by RyanR @ Wed Sep 17 2014 10:38 PM

That's awfully big. Most males tend to be less than 15lbs, like around 10lbs or so.
Hunting Camp
Jump to new posts Re: medix run bound by Buckshot1822 @ Wed Sep 17 2014 10:31 PM

Originally Posted By: burk313What is the mast outlook up there??? There is a ton of acorns, red and white both........a ton of cherries, lots of apples most places, a lot of beech.........at least everywhere I have been and looked which covers port
Sportsmen Connection & Hunt Swap Forum
Jump to new posts Re: schuylkill county hunting club by pacoalminer @ Wed Sep 17 2014 10:08 PM

bump
Trail Camera Forum
Jump to new posts Re: all season attractant???? by Swamped @ Wed Sep 17 2014 10:05 PM

Not doubt find a good scrape in area and be careful on set up with scent left behind-I like checking cameras during or just before a good rain from here on out.
Truck forum
Jump to new posts Re: Bed liner for rocker panels by cm20 @ Wed Sep 17 2014 10:02 PM

I just sprayed my whole truck with raptor liner, it's good stuff. Make sure you get rid of all the rust first and spray any bare metal with self etching primer
Wanted to Buy Forum
Jump to new posts Penn State tickets by ruttn & struttn @ Wed Sep 17 2014 09:52 PM

I know this is a long shot but does anyone have 2 tickets to the PSU vs OSU game they want to sell?
General Hunting Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Help this local hunter in need!!! by QuackStrutRut @ Wed Sep 17 2014 09:17 PM

keep this at the top!
Universal Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Ground Wasp nest by Muzz @ Wed Sep 17 2014 09:08 PM

HONEY BADGER
Predator, Varmint and Raccoon Forum
Jump to new posts Re: This colder air got me thinking coyotes by Honkers51 @ Wed Sep 17 2014 08:14 PM

Ive been scouting myself and have found alot of sign....also my trail cams are catching the yotes going and comming around the farm...ive heard 7 coyotes in my area...so when it comes..some serious mangement will be taken....Rusty
Big Game Hunting Forum
Jump to new posts elk hunt by Joeyl @ Wed Sep 17 2014 08:08 PM

Hi,i am planning on going on a Idaho elk hunting trip next year for archery season.I am going to unit 36 in Idaho i never hunted that area before so if anybody can tell me what spots are good in that area or any info. i'd appreciate it.
Page 23 of 26 < 1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 >
Google Ads
HuntingPA Sponsors
60X Custom Strings
ADT Security
Arrowhead
Boondock Outdoors
FoxPro
Growing Up With Guns
Hilltop Seeds
Hunting GPS Maps
Huntworth Gear
James Creek Outfitters
Knob Mountain Kennel
Lancaster Archery
Lowes Whitetail Scents
Martz Gap Hunting Preserve
Midwest Turkey Call Supply
Magees Optics
Mt. Hope Game Preserve
Night Eyes Predator Lights
No Limits Outdoors
On-Point Outfitters
Outdoorsman's Insight Magazine
Pheasants Forever
Premier Hunting Adventures
Randy Kuntz's Taxidermy
Realtree
Stony Gun & Archery
TrailCamPro
Two Bear Outfitters
Ultimate Camo
Who's Online
343 registered (25-OTT6, 06canyon, 284, .300 savage, 10der222, 25ftup, 35 invisible), 721 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Google Ads
Newest Members
HarryC, Fisher13, Rowan, wdhunts, Billy R
33306 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Sow with cubs
by Hunterknapp16
1 minute 25 seconds ago
Help identify a berry shrub
by timberdoodle
3 minutes 0 seconds ago
backyard study plots
by mallardmaniac
4 minutes 41 seconds ago
Happy Birthday Mountain Hippie
by RaspyJoe
5 minutes 37 seconds ago
Herbicide for Clover Food Plots
by OAWC
6 minutes 6 seconds ago
Heroes Get Remembered, But...
by cbowdeer
6 minutes 53 seconds ago
practice where and when you can.
by Janie
7 minutes 34 seconds ago
New Topics
Veteran needed for pheasant hunt
by bwire
Herbicide for Clover Food Plots
by Dan Filges
2014 YOUTH HUNT
by skube
backyard study plots
by mallardmaniac
06:58 PM
Fruit ID
by HNTRDAVE
05:37 PM
Heroes Get Remembered, But...
by Fieldzy
05:37 PM
Turnip question
by SFbigbucks
03:51 PM
Top Posters
great white hunter 35158
RonM 29757
RB-HPA 27814
Bluetick 23810
DennyF 22892
TATERDAVID 22654
SigPro2340 21462
Peppy 20813
DIYASUB 20384
timberdoodle 19076
Forum Stats
33306 Members
99 Forums
110175 Topics
1391457 Posts

Max Online: 1692 @ Mon Dec 02 2013 08:38 PM

Please note: To post or reply to posts you must be a registered member and be logged in.  You can register by clicking on New User on the message board menu.