Center Point Sniper 370 - Page 2 - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-17-2017, 10:43 AM
Hooked on HuntingPa

I to just bought my first crossbow! Now I have to say I just bought a new Elite compound too.
Been bow hunting 27 years and have no intention hanging up the vertical bow.
I bought the sniper 370. Great value for the money. After talking with a friend who has many crossbows told me about how he liked it and reading and watching reviews on it, I bought one!
Mainly for my girls, I have 3. But also as a back up, for gobblers and for after Christmas.
For 250$ if I get 4-5 years out of it I'll be ok with it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-18-2017, 12:04 PM

I think you will find that with only a few exceptions they are all made in China! I have read the scopes aren't the best on the Sniper but the same goes for a lot of the cheaper x-bows. As long as I am able to accurately shoot my Z7 I won't spend any amount of $$ on a x-bow whether it is $300 or $1,000!
post #13 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-18-2017, 04:13 PM
Part of the Community

I really like mine, Have some rifles with a trigger thats not as good as the snipers, Shoots 11/2 in group at 35 yards, 350 fps over my chrony with 420 gr arrows.

Good luck with it.

Stant
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-19-2017, 12:12 PM
Hooked on HuntingPa

Got the sniper 370 out and assembled it yesterday. 10 minutes I was hitting a piece of tape at 40 yards. Pretty impressed.
Asajoe1 likes this.
post #15 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-19-2017, 03:18 PM
Part of the Community

Wow, Nice shooting, Best of luck, Stant
post #16 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-20-2017, 08:43 PM

Can't beat it for the price
post #17 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-20-2017, 10:53 PM

I got one based on the reviews. I haven't shot it yet. It is said to be a good value for the money. Honestly, I don't have access to the type of hunting property that would justify me spending 1-2 grand on a xbow. Also, I don't have the income either. I've never shot a xbow before, so I might not even notice the deficiencies, if there are any.

Hunting: 10% skill and 90% location.
post #18 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-20-2017, 11:47 PM

I have a Stryker, ten point , and A Parker plus the sniper 370. Hands down Stryker is best hands down but for the money the sniper 370 is fine it will kill a lot of deer
post #19 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-21-2017, 11:46 AM
Hooked on HuntingPa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danesdad View Post
I got one based on the reviews. I haven't shot it yet. It is said to be a good value for the money. Honestly, I don't have access to the type of hunting property that would justify me spending 1-2 grand on a xbow. Also, I don't have the income either. I've never shot a xbow before, so I might not even notice the deficiencies, if there are any.
I'm with you on everything but the property. Never had one ,I shot one one time before but I bought this based on a friends opinion of it and all the reviews. I've shot it 3 days now and it is very accurate and consistent. I like it.
post #20 of 20 (permalink) Old 02-21-2017, 04:02 PM
New Arrival

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterdan199 View Post
I have a Stryker, ten point , and A Parker plus the sniper 370. Hands down Stryker is best hands down but for the money the sniper 370 is fine it will kill a lot of deer
I have a barnett razr ice that I really like but I killed just as many deer with a old eagle 6 chinese knock off crossbow. They will all kill deer at normal archery ranges. Some have a advantage of being able to restring yourself, excalibur and mission. But excalibur's are wide even the martrix models and the missions aren't exactly cheap! They all have pluses and minuses and they will all break at times. Pick the one that fits best, you will shoot it best.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page