Random sentence game - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 24165 (permalink) Old 12-04-2010, 12:40 AM Thread Starter
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: pa
Posts: 780
Random sentence game

Welcome to the Random Sentence Game!

This game is easy to play. Each post will contain a few random letters. When replying to the last post, take the letters posted and make a sentence out of them.

For example, if I posted "jhsd" you could reply with "Just had some donuts!"

When making your reply, be sure to include a few random letters at the end of your post for the next person to reply.



To start it off:


lmtys
colver is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 24165 (permalink) Old 12-04-2010, 12:43 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: cambria county
Posts: 136
Re: Random sentence game

let me tell you something

fetpst

Free Biter Junior
blaise is offline  
post #3 of 24165 (permalink) Old 12-04-2010, 02:22 AM
Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Townsend, DE
Posts: 41,007
Re: Random sentence game

Please not another game show on here, too much thinking required
RonM is offline  
post #4 of 24165 (permalink) Old 12-04-2010, 02:44 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dallas, PA
Posts: 3,672
Re: Random sentence game

Frank eats the pasta she took

sltl

80% of Americans believe in miracles. The other 20% have been audited.
DadHuntsNow is offline  
post #5 of 24165 (permalink) Old 12-04-2010, 03:12 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Southwest PA
Posts: 6,561
Re: Random sentence game

so later they laughed

asdfwm

"Where the Law ends, tyranny begins."

John Adams
Falcon Four is offline  
post #6 of 24165 (permalink) Old 12-04-2010, 07:26 AM
Senior Member
 
quackmaster4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Central PA
Posts: 6,859
Re: Random sentence game

Actually, some dogs fight with weasels.

tsda

If you're having trouble hunting for deer,
don't wish things were easier;
wish you were smarter.
quackmaster4 is offline  
post #7 of 24165 (permalink) Old 12-04-2010, 07:39 AM
Senior Member
 
3D Hunter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Central, PA
Posts: 1,515
Re: Random sentence game

here's To Shootin Deers And drinkin beers (lifts glass)

WILQ



If i'm not hunting or fishing i'm thinking about it
3D Hunter is offline  
post #8 of 24165 (permalink) Old 12-04-2010, 07:56 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: S.W. PA
Posts: 5,487
Re: Random sentence game

Wiggle in lemon quicksand.

lokdr
Ol' Crow is offline  
post #9 of 24165 (permalink) Old 12-04-2010, 08:28 AM
Senior Member
 
quackmaster4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: Central PA
Posts: 6,859
Re: Random sentence game

Lately, others kill deer regularly.

If you're having trouble hunting for deer,
don't wish things were easier;
wish you were smarter.
quackmaster4 is offline  
post #10 of 24165 (permalink) Old 12-04-2010, 09:48 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: 2A, 2B
Posts: 21,381
Re: Random sentence game

You fergot yer letters quack

The man who really counts in the world is the doer, not the mere critic. ~Roosevelt
Guest3 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome