The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

E-caller Coyotes

3K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  Little Big Man 
#1 ·
Recommendations for good coyote E-caller with several workable calls for PA coyotes.

#5 ·
Cabelas has the Foxpro Wildfire II on sale right now for $99. That's as cheap as you're going to find a good e-caller. They're not the loudest call out there, and they don't have the best remote ever invented, but they work very well, and can be reprogrammed to hold I believe up to 200 sounds.

#6 ·
I'd definitely recommend the wild fire at that price. I used one for several years until I saved enough for the shockwave I was able to call in as much with that as I do with the wildfire. It doesn't have as many fancy features but it gets the job done

#7 ·
I'm still using the old FX5 and it still works like a new one, I have over 200 sounds on mine. They sell refurbished ones there that won't cost you an arm and a leg

#21 ·
I believe it is the Fox Pro Spitfire Cabelas has on sale for $99. Was wondering if the Spitfire would have enough volume to locate coyotes. I don't target coyotes any more for calling in purposes, but like to locate a section for the hounds when there is no snow on the ground. Looks like a neat little call for grey fox. Still love calling in them little buggers in at nite.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.