PA Taxidermy Championships---Business Seminar - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-24-2012, 04:43 PM Thread Starter

PA Taxidermy Championships---Business Seminar

A new BUSINESS seminar has just been added to the already terrific list of seminars for next week's convention. Christie Mahany, Marketing expert and taxidermy guru, will be presenting a fantastic Business Seminar on Friday afternoon. This seminar will be covering "Word of Mouth" and "Referrals" and she will explain how to actually make these work for you.
This one time only seminar is being offered in a special time slot so that there is NOTHING else going on at that time---so you don't have to pick and choose which one to see.
If there was seminar that is a MUST SEE in order to help your business grow THIS IS IT! Don't miss it!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-24-2012, 04:57 PM

Re: PA Taxidermy Championships---Business Seminar

Keeping your dream alive, PTA life & UTA member, PAcert, State&Federal license
Mike&Jen Olszanowski
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-24-2012, 05:11 PM
Banned

X3
post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-25-2012, 03:42 PM

I would hope that every taxidermist would know that "word of mouth" is the best form of advertising; and it is free. I would also hope. that most taxidermists know how to use referrals to increase your business and customer base.

What I would like to see is a seminar on Business Ethics or Professional Respect at these seminars. I know alot of Taxidermists would benefit from it.

I would also like to see some seminars for taxidermists on basic customer service. Too many times I have seen taxidermists treat potential customers and other taxidermists like pieces of trash if they do not fit into their elitist belief system or circle.
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 02-25-2012, 04:47 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby5A
I would hope that every taxidermist would know that "word of mouth" is the best form of advertising; and it is free. I would also hope. that most taxidermists know how to use referrals to increase your business and customer base.

What I would like to see is a seminar on Business Ethics or Professional Respect at these seminars. I know alot of Taxidermists would benefit from it.

I would also like to see some seminars for taxidermists on basic customer service. Too many times I have seen taxidermists treat potential customers and other taxidermists like pieces of trash if they do not fit into their elitist belief system or circle.
You would be amazed at how many taxidermists do not know how to CORRECTLY use referrals and I'm willing to bet you haven't heard any of Christie's information either. There's more to it than just telling your client to tell others about you. Its an actual "system" that works!

As far as "Business Ethics or Professional Respect" is concerned I would say that goes more to what kind of person you are personally---not what kind of skills you have. However, I'm sure the PTA Board would love to hear your request---simply approach a Board Member at the Convention next week and let him/her know what you would like to see.

Christie's seminar happened at the last minute because of an overwhelming number of requests after the seminar schedule came out. If you ask for it they will deliver.
See ya next week!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page