Sportsmans Liquidation Outlet Store - York, PA - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 03:06 PM Thread Starter

Sportsmans Liquidation Outlet Store - York, PA

Folks,

First, just to let you know I have NO affliation with these folks at all, just some general information and news I wanted to share with you from a place I love to shop at.

If you are not aware of this, they have relocated their store to a new area in York along Rt 30. It's a very nice site, better parking, and a WHOLE lot more room on the show room floor, probably 4 times bigger.

They are located in the strip mall where Old Navy is (Friendly's is out front along RT 30).

They are open until 9:00 pm now instead of closing at 7:00 pm.

IMHO, they appear to have not only more inventory terms of quanity, but more items in their line as well compared to their old location.

I highly suggest stopping by and checking them out!

All the Best!!!

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #3333FF">Atlantic Flyway</span></span>
Member:
~ NRA
~ York Riflemen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 03:40 PM

Re: Sportsmans Liquidation Outlet Store - York, PA

ya i just heard that. my buddy lives right next to it.

WORK HARD TO PLAY HARD!

Shooting The X
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 04:04 PM

Shop at the one in Harrisburg all the time. I will go there before I go to any of the other outdoor stores. Cant beat there prices.

Waterfowling success should never be measured by the weight of the strap
post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 04:09 PM

Can you give me some idea as to what they carry? Decoys? Ammo? Stands?

Thanks.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 04:46 PM

http://www.sportsmansliquidation.com/

<span style="color: #006600"> Is your position a short term gain - or a long term loss?</span>
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-20-2010, 05:20 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by artsmag10
Can you give me some idea as to what they carry? Decoys? Ammo? Stands?

Thanks.
Actually, I've found what's at their website is not always at their store and vice-versa. They have new shipments coming in about every 2-3 weeks. They move a lot of products and I think it must be hard to update their website to keep up with the flow of inventory.

The York Store has:
A LOT of camo jackets, pants, bibs, thermal underwear, socks, hats, gloves, some game calls, turkey hunting items, they had a decent deal on Wind Motion Mallard Duck Decoys last night, fishing rods, lures, reels, compound bows, Parker crossbows, factory Refurb'd Nikon scopes & bino's, fishing chest waders, hip waders, a couple different pairs of boots, gun cleaning supplies, etc.....

No Ammo or Firearms!

Some of the Brands of clothing they carry are:
~ Mossy Oak
~ Whitewater
~ Frogg Toggs

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #3333FF">Atlantic Flyway</span></span>
Member:
~ NRA
~ York Riflemen
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-25-2010, 04:50 AM

Got a great deal on a trail cam there this past summer. Loved the place. Either decent or really good prices on very good to high quality items.
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-25-2010, 04:42 PM

I've bought stuff from them at the Harrisburg store (out east of the 'Burg, along Rt. 22/Mountain Rd. exit on 1-81). And also at their booth during the Eastern Sports/Outdoors show (back in the Boat/Fishing hall).

Mostly camo clothes, but they do have lots of other things from time to time. The camo short jacket I bought there last year, is very warm and comfy to hunt in (had 'er on when I killed my deer last year in rifle season).

Paid $20 for it, think it had been tagged at $70? Saw lots of guys wearing the same jackets at last year's Eastern Sports/Outdoors show, bought at the Sportsmen's Liq. booth at the show. Still $20. One outfitter I talked with from down south, had come to the show without a warm coat, said that jacket was a heckuva bargain, since he thought he'd pay thru the nose for a coat at the show.

I hit their Harrisburg store at least once or twice per year. More, if I happen to get out that way.

Some folks' learnin' curves just look like circles...3A Camp/also hunt 4B
post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-25-2010, 05:59 PM

I try to hit the one at harrisburg or chambersburg once a month. the one at harrisburg has been getting more bussiness from me since they are open later. the one in chambersburg isnt open past 5 I think. I just picked up 6 pairs of merino wool socks. 25 8/0 hooks and a pack of swivels for 16 bux. cant beat that.

“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel-Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 10-26-2010, 03:55 AM

One thing I've noticed, is that they always seem to have lots of XXL and larger sizes in jackets. So I'm guessing most of what they get in as surplus goods, had been sold out in the smaller sizes, wherever they got them from?

The greenish camo jacket I got there last fall, is actually an XXL, but it gives me a bit of extra room to squirm around in, to shoot.

Nothin' personal, mind ya. That just popped into my head.

Some folks' learnin' curves just look like circles...3A Camp/also hunt 4B

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page