That "Ahhh" Moment - Bear Cub Adoption - The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community

 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-16-2012, 08:28 PM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 1999
Location: 5A/5B
Posts: 10,933
TPlank is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-16-2012, 09:49 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Lewistown,Mifflin Co.
Posts: 4,474
Re: That "Ahhh" Moment - Bear Cub Adoption

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!GOOD JOB!
10der222 is offline  
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-17-2012, 01:52 AM
Senior Member
 
Peppy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: Holtwood, PA U.S.A.
Posts: 20,954
Re: That "Ahhh" Moment - Bear Cub Adoption

Neat!!!

Where have you been? I had to work late... Oh these? Yeah, it was 'camo day' at work again .
Peppy is offline  
post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-17-2012, 01:58 AM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: the farm
Posts: 150
Re: That "Ahhh" Moment - Bear Cub Adoption

WOW

Retired at 48
Ponka is offline  
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-17-2012, 02:00 AM
Senior Member
 
Callmaker60's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: camp hill, Pa.
Posts: 3,153
Re: That "Ahhh" Moment - Bear Cub Adoption

Where's mom?

Matthew 22:37-40
Callmaker60 is offline  
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-17-2012, 02:36 AM
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 3
Re: That "Ahhh" Moment - Bear Cub Adoption

WOW!I really admire you.
volunteer123 is offline  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-17-2012, 12:12 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Dallas, PA
Posts: 3,672
Re: That "Ahhh" Moment - Bear Cub Adoption

Excellent work!

80% of Americans believe in miracles. The other 20% have been audited.
DadHuntsNow is offline  
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-17-2012, 12:43 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: In the heart of the Quehanna
Posts: 13,485
Re: That "Ahhh" Moment - Bear Cub Adoption

Read this last night, pretty neat!
eyefromthesky is offline  
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-17-2012, 12:46 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: York Co (Hunt 3B)
Posts: 18,382
Re: That "Ahhh" Moment - Bear Cub Adoption

Indeed whut a moment to hehold!!
Guest2 is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome