The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Camera Land is excited to share this Hawke Optics Press Release with you

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  TrashPanda 
#1 ·

Camera Land is excited to share this Hawke Optics Press Release with you

Hawke Sport Optics Continues Brand Success

With the continued success of Hawke Sport Optics as one of the fastest growing optics brands in the U.S. market, Hawke has strengthened its operation and commitment to continue to grow the brand profile with the appointment of eight new team members across the US market.

The new team members are joining Hawke with a combined 130+ years extensive experience in the outdoors industry from all over the US, bringing with them drive and passion to grow Hawke Sport Optics.

In-line with this Hawke is implementing its largest marketing campaign ever, including highly-rated TV sponsorships on all the major outdoor and streaming channels, expansive national and regional print advertising, social and digital marketing, and aggressive consumer promotions seeking to increase Hawke's presence and helping to communicate the brand with current as well as prospective customers. The new campaign supports Hawke's evolution as a leading Sport Optics manufacturer at the forefront of optical performance, with class-leading innovation and design.

Commenting on Hawke's growth in the US market NEW Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Kevin Sheehan, says, "I am thrilled to be involved with this market leading optics manufacturer at such an exciting time in the expansion and strategic development. I look forward to working with our USA sellers and continuing to grow awareness of the quality and value of the Hawke products".

For further information visit Hawke | Hawke Sport Optics.

About Hawke: #VISIONACCOMPLISHED. Hawke is a worldwide market leader, at the forefront of optical performance with class-leading innovation and design, establishing the US headquarters in Indiana in 2007. Offering a complete line of sport optics from rifle, crossbow, shotgun and air gun scopes, to binoculars, spotting scopes and accessories. Accuracy, strength and precision; Hawke optics blend iconic design, exceptional engineering and unrivalled craftsmanship to create an unforgettable viewing experience. As awareness of Hawke Sport Optics continues to grow more customers and companies alike are trusting Hawke as the unquestioned industry leader in optics.

If there is anything you're looking for please give us a call at 516-217-1000. It is always our pleasure to speak with you.
Have a great day.

Thank you for your continued support.
If there is anything else that I can assist you with please let me know.
Doug
Camera Land
720 Old Bethpage Road
Old Bethpage, NY 11804
516-217-1000, 212-753-5128
Please visit our web site @ Cameras, Binoculars, Spotting Scopes, Rifle Scopes | Camera Land NY
Long Islands Largest Camera and Sports Optics Superstore

Please visit Pelagic Outfitters, Your source for high quality fishing gear for your Fishing Tackle needs

See less See more
#5 ·
It would be our pleasure to assist any of the members here in reference to Sports Optics or Photography or any related topic. We also offer forum members special pricing so please give us a call to introduce yourself or to pick our brains.
Looking forward to "meeting" you. :)

Reactions: casey
#9 ·
I have a 4 to 12 power Hawke on my 223, I bought it when Sports Liquidation first opened in State College. They closed since then but the glass on that scope is crystal clear. Back then I paid $119 for the scope but I do know the cost went up since then. I love those scopes!

Reactions: jimbridger
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.