The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Here's number 2

2K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  Outdoor's Crazy 
#1 ·
A few weeks back I posted the first entry to my deer hunting video journal. Some of you here seemed to enjoy it so I thought I'd share the second entry.

This piece is one that I've been working on for a few months but I wasn't able to find the inspiration to finish it until recently. I think I just needed some cooler weather and to experience yet another exciting rut here in North Georgia.

I know my style isn't for everyone, especially in the hunting community, but there do seem to be some folks out there who look at this human experience similarly to how I look at it.

So for those who enjoyed the first entry, here is number 2.

Hope you enjoy.

#5 ·
Thanks for sharing...a little much for me with the desperate attempt at endless analogies but well done.....I liked it for the most part and didn't mind sharing a few previous moments of my life dedicated to the flickering screen that reminded me of the twinkle of a distance star on a pitch black night....

#6 ·
That was fantastic if you wrote that. Modern day Thoreau. And I feel terrible saying this, but it is very strange for me to hear someone so articulate with such a strong Southern accent. Nice work.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.